CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

I got a bit excited to update the chapters. Thank y'all for reading my story, I appreciate those comments❤️

Can I just post that Mingi pic? I miss him😞

☾︎

" Hey Y/N, you're spacing out, I'm quite nervous...", Mingi asked as he took a sip on his orange juice while waving his right hand in front of your face. You took a glance at him and sheepishly smiled.

" I'm okay Mingi, no need to be so nervous or concerned", you said. Mingi frowned and clicked his tongue.

I want to have a family with you..

Seriously?

You facepalmed while blushing, trying to shrug off what the crazy Sky Prince just said last Saturday night. Today is Monday and you didn't talk to Seonghwa the whole day yesterday.

" I don't think you're okay, lil pad. I'm also wondering where the heck our San is", Mingi said, sipping the last bit of the orange juice before throwing it on the trash bin.

" I'm fine. Maybe San is just late...well he never gets late, I'm wondering..", you answered.

" By the way tomorrow is the damn play. Cheer for us lil pad, you'll see my acting skills", the spectacled brunette said with a wink, making you snort and nudge him. " I'll just think of you while doing the roleplay".

You noticed how Mingi said that last sentence. He's slightly blushing while looking down. He bit his lip and looked at you, giving you his best smile.

" I will", you replied, then your mind went back on the prince. You sighed and looked around to see if he followed you to school. You saw no sign of the prince so you shrugged it off, thinking he's on other spots to guard you.

" Here's our Sannie", Mingi said, pointing at the black haired guy waving at the two of you.

" Hey San, our classes will start in a minute, why are you late though?", you asked. " Oh, and where's Wooyoung? You two didn't go here together?".

San shrugged, scratching his nape. " I don't know, that's why I became late though, I waited for him thinking that he'll show up at my front door. I've been calling him but he's not picking up".

" Maybe he has some other things to handle?", Mingi intervened. He placed his finger on his chin and tilted his head to the side. " Let's just go to our classes, shall we? We'll see him later".

You and San both nodded and followed Mingi to the classroom. The first subject is vacant since the teachers have a general meeting right now. Mingi wasn't expecting it to be a vacant time but he's also happy that he's able to practice his lines at the corner of the room while the other students do their stuff.

You are relaxing on your seat, staring outside the window while jamming to music from your earphones. You suddenly spotted a figure beside the tree outside wearing a light blue sweatshirt and black pants. You smiled but shook your head as you remember what he said.

" It's okay princess, I apologize for surprising you with such a statement but ignoring me yesterday doesn't make this easy for me. I gave you time yesterday to think of these things and I'm not forcing you into it. You can still be my queen and the family thing can wait. It's a rule in our kingdom, an heir must raise a family immediately, especially knowing that I'm the only child", Seonghwa said. You're shocked because you heard his voice somewhere. " I can communicate with you through my mind, Y/N. But I can't read your mind so don't worry but if I ever did, it's by accident".