CHAPTER ELEVEN

Seonghwa's POV

I am not happy with this anymore.

That imbecile already followed me to Earth.

I need to finish this as soon as possible but everything in this realm makes it hard for me!

I couldn't sleep at all. The thought of him following me to earth is bothering me. He did try to destroy my life before but he failed and I know, he has the perfect timing for this. I thought he's gone but no, he's starting it again.

I fidgeted on my bed. I tried closing my eyes but then I saw a figure at the corner. " Seonghwa...".

It was Y/N. I got up in a sitting position as I observed her. Her eyes are closed but she's standing. What in the queen's name, this lady is probably sleepwalking. I casted a spell on her to get her back to her room but it's not working.

What?

Y/N suddenly walked towards me. Seriously, this is scaring me. I've never seen a person do a sleepwalk, all I can hear was stories about it.

" My prince..", she said.

" Y/N you're dreaming, go back to your room". I tried doing magic on her but nothing happened . How is she resisting all of this?

" My prince...marry me now".

What the hell..

Third Person POV

Seonghwa couldn't move at this moment. He looked star-struck. He frowned and observed you who's asleep but the hell, you're talking nonsense. The prince sighed and took hold of your wrist as he guided you back to your room. He couldn't believe it that even in your sleep, you talk such absurd words for him but he knew that he should find a queen soon. It's just her dream, Seonghwa. Don't expect the peasant to ask you something like that, she hates you.

Seonghwa placed you on your bed and covered you with the new soft comforters. His heart was beating fast, it wasn't normal. He never felt like this before. It all started right at this moment. He carefully admired your beauty. Why am I doing this?

The prince shook his head and frowned as he went back to his room. The words that you've said were still ringing in his mind. He laid down on the bed and closed his eyes but why is your image still showing?

" Why? I shouldn't be thinking about Y/N right now. She's nothing. We hate each other", Seonghwa spoke to himself.

It was now the next Tuesday morning. You woke up, feeling a bit tired. You yawned and stared at the window. The light is slowly creeping into your room. You scratched your head but suddenly, you remembered your dream about Seonghwa and the voice. Your eyes painfully widened so you stood up to prepare. You passed by your father's room, which is temporarily being used by Seonghwa. You peeked and saw Seonghwa who is still sleeping. This surprised you because most of the time, he's awake during this specific time.

You went down to take a bath as you reminisce about your dream. You wanted to help Seonghwa even when he's really an annoying prick. You couldn't also tell what's really happening because you thought Seonghwa is only the character from that book but turns out, someone is coming out as a mystery.

After a few minutes, you finished showering and went to the kitchen, still in your towel not knowing that Seonghwa is already there, making breakfast. " Oh my gosh you're there!", you said as you tried to cover yourself with some other stuff but he already saw you and he rolled his eyes.

" Manners lady, who in the world would go to the kitchen in their undergarments? Or may I say, towel?", he said as he turned his back from you and started chopping ham.

" Well, everyone does that on a daily basis but err, I didn't hear you so I expected the kitchen to be empty", you said as you got a glass to drink water. That was your plan after all. Drink water.

" Strange, do you remember anything from last night? ", Seonghwa asked.

" Last night? Well I had a strange dream...it's about you..".

" Marrying me?", Seonghwa said with a smirk. You gave him an incredulous look. " Why so surprised Y/N? you even said it while you sleep walk".

" I sleep walked ?!". Now things are getting weird for you. Seonghwa is laughing his ass off right now. " What's funny huh?".

" I knew it, it's just a dream. Never mind peasant", he said, getting back to his normal annoying airhead state again. " Don't do it again, you scared me. I thought you were a ghost".

" Well I don't know what you're saying right now but I dreamt about you and that voice. They said that they're going to destroy your life again".

Seonghwa stopped chopping and faced Y/N. He has a mixed serious and curious look on his face. How did she dream of that?.

" That's nothing for you to take care of, Y/N. It's just your dream. Dreams can be so absurd especially you pleading to marry me", Seonghwa answered. You scowled and gave him a disgusted look.

" Marry you? Ew no thanks. I'd rather marry Wooyoung--I mean no, I won't marry anyone", you answered as you went upstairs to change into your uniform. As you were finished, Seonghwa was suddenly at your door frame. " The heck you creep, did you just watch me dress up? Pervert, I'll tell Hongjoong that--".

" Stop it Y/N. I'm not attracted to anything like that. I just came and I would never watch you put on your clothes, that's too mannerless", the prince said, making you blush. You're so stupid, you kept on assuming things again but who knows what?

" Uhmm okay, now what creeper?".

" Who's Wooyoung? You said that you wanted to marry him".

" I was just joking, he's just a friend of mine. A cute friend", you said and gave him a shy smile. Seonghwa raised his brow and clicked his tongue.

" Stay away from him, your friends might get uh...jealous",Seonghwa said. Hearing you say that you want to marry another guy made his heart weaken a bit. It's not like he has feelings for you but there's something strange.

" Yes, they're jealous. I'm just kidding you know".

" Hmm, okay. I'll head down, tell me if you need anything", Seonghwa assured as he cleared his throat. You raised a brow, shocked at his words. It's not like the most shocking thing you've heard but it's really the most shocking thing you heard from the one and only, Sky Prince.

You saw Hongjoong go out of his room, yawning and scratching his butt. He looked at you. " Yah Y/N, do you have training today? If you don't have, go home early okay?".

" Err of course, why?".

" Nothing, it's just, don't spend too much time outside, if you want to invite Mingi and San then go'', Hongjoong said as he went down. This is shocking also. Okay, what's with these people today? They're so kind.

You couldn't help it but to smile to yourself before going down.

☾︎

Hope you enjoyed it!