CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Here is the next chapter for y'all! Ohh, we're on 2. 13k reads now! Thank you so much guys :')

☾︎

Say goodbye to your friend, Y/N. 

You heard Felix again. You looked around and everyone was doing their stuff. Seonghwa is staring at a space. " Get out of my mind Felix..", you mumbled. " Don't ever think about hurting my friends". 

Seonghwa placed his hand behind your back and you felt relieved. You felt cold air inside you, refreshing your whole body and taking away your worries. " Shh, Y/N...if you keep on talking to that imbecile, it will make our situation worst". 

" But he's threatening me", you replied, feeling pissed. Seonghwa rubbed his hand on your back again and released a soothing feeling. You hummed and sighed as you felt refreshed again. 

" Relax my princess", the prince said. " Just...stay with me, okay?". 

" Okay". 

" We'll teleport later my princess, I hope you can handle it", Seonghwa reminded you, making you flinch a bit. He noticed it and chuckled. " I told you, it will feel like you're flying really fast". 

" Do you know how to fly, my prince?", you asked, curious about his powers. " I mean, you're the Sky Prince after all, maybe you could fly". 

" Unfortunately, I can't fly", the prince responded, looking down in embarrassment. You noticed his facial expression and hugged him immediately, making him smile and hug you in return. 

" It's alright", you assured him. " Now, let's go to that corner so people won't see us teleporting". You lead Seonghwa to the corner where no one was around. " I trust you with this". He gave you a smirk and placed his hands around you. Suddenly, you felt being pulled up and closed your eyes. As you open your eyes, you're inside the house. " Oh my gosh that's so intense!". 

He laughed at your expression right now. " You look hilarious princess, you must be so overwhelmed!", he exclaimed while laughing. You slightly pushed him and went to the kitchen. " I think your brother is not yet home". 

" Yes but it's okay", you said as you checked your phone. You saw his message saying he'll be back in 20 minutes. You went to the fridge to drink the leftover juice. You saw Seonghwa going up the stairs so you just shrugged. You got some vegetables to make some salad. There are still vegetables in the refrigerator so you took the chance to get it and eat it so it won't rot once the new groceries arrive.

Seonghwa went to his room to change some clothes. He sat on the bed as he started to ponder about his kingdom. Weeks have already passed and he kind of missed the feeling of being in his kingdom. He wanted to get back but there are things that are stopping him, especially Felix. 

He undressed and placed the clothes on the pile of dirty clothes at the corner. He didn't put on some clothes yet, leaving him in his boxers. He laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Oh how he looked so gorgeous in his half-naked glory....

" I have to wash the clothes later hmm", he said as he took a glance at the pile of clothes. " Ahh Y/N...she's so flustered a while ago". He chuckled as he licked his lips. " Should I tell her what I wanted to try with her?". 

You finished eating your salad and washed the bowl. You went upstairs to check on Seonghwa. You went to his room and immediately covered your eyes when you saw him sprawled on the bed, half-naked, his chest heaving up and down.