CHAPTER NINE

Seonghwa's POV

I still don't know how to achieve my mission. This is annoying me so much. What am I? A butler? These peasants left me here without a single word. I told Y/N that I will go to school with her but turns out she's not interested. I thought they wanted to help me but they're just pathetic, useless beings.

Until now, I'm in the kitchen, staring at a space for 2 hours. I need to finish my mission so I could easily inherit the throne. I need to find a queen but seems like no one deserves my attention in this realm but Y/N is an interesting one.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to shower. To be honest, I'm also quite grateful that this girl gave her permission for me to stay in this abode. I am not complaining but I am really not used to this kind of place.

I grew up in a kingdom, the queen raised me. My father died when I was 6 and it sent me so much pain to encounter that.

I hated every inch of person around me in that kingdom but I know they'll bow down to me as soon as I become king. That author, I needed to find her. She's one of my hope to finish this mission.

I am a good person! Why do they hate me?

I finished showering and went to their father's room. I hated the clothes but it leaves me no choice but to wear it. Later, when Hongjoong arrives, I will talk to him. There's no way I would be a butler here forever. I need to do my mission immediately.

Y/N is such a clever girl and really interesting. I love how she gets annoyed at me but flustered at the same time. I have my taste and she's one of my options but if I find someone who's more deserving, I'll just throw her away.

Hongjoong told me to buy something for Y/N downtown. He told me to buy her favorite snacks because he'll bring her to his studio on Wednesday. Tss, this butler job for me is getting really serious.

I got out of the house and walked down to the bus area. I waited for 20 minutes. Gosh, why do transportations here in this realm are so slow? I went in to find a perfect seat. Everyone's looking at me. Tss, admire my beauty you peasants. I told the driver that he should take me exactly at that place. I don't even know where to buy it.

" Where can I buy these things?", I asked the driver. He looked at me as if there's something wrong.

" In a convenience store of course".

" Specifically where?", I asked, a bit annoyed. This is taking too much percentage of my patience. He stopped the bus and sighed.

" There, at that store", he answered. I raised a brow before going off but that annoying driver called me. " Pay for your ride".

Ah this is it. Like what Y/N told me. People here are messed up. I handed him 20 and didn't mind him getting a change. I just went off the bus so I could finish this 'buy-a-snack' mission.

I looked around me and it was really interesting. Some people here are just fond of hanging around. I rolled my eyes and entered the shop. I don't even know what these things are but anyways, I can read.

Strawberry jam, choco wafers and jjampong. Seriously, what are these snacks?

I paid the person on the counter. A cashier, like what was written on the board. I don't want to ride a bus anymore so maybe I could just use my teleportation or..

Maybe I should go explore this realm first?

How about Y/N's school?

Meanwhile in ATINY University..