CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR

ANOTHER CHAPTER YAYY!!!

☾︎

San and Wooyoung are staring at each other inside the convenience store, not minding their hot choco that will turn cold in a moment. " So...are you gonna kiss me?", Wooyoung asked. San chuckled and took a sip of his hot chocolate.

" Stop teasing Jung Wooyoung. Mingi and I are still not in good terms", San replied. " He was so jealous...".

" Have you tried talking to him?", the brunette asked.

" Not yet. I'll just text him later", San said as he sighed. Wooyoung placed his hands on San's lap, massaging it slowly while staring at him. " Hey what are you doing?".

" Making you feel relaxed. This is my way to do it and I know you have your own too", Wooyoung answered. San smiled and nodded. That thing he did with you a while ago is his way of relaxation.

" Thank you Woo".

" So when are you going to kiss me?".

San flicked Wooyoung's forehead. Wooyoung smirked and his face went closer to the raven haired boy. San's eyes widened as he backed away but Wooyoung held San's nape and pulled him closer to him.

" Woo", San started, trying to back away but the younger's hold is stronger. " There are camera in here". Wooyoung smiled and removed his hands from San's nape and stood up.

" Then let's go to my place", Wooyoung said, a playful smirk creeping on his lips. San raised a brow.

" I thought you didn't want me to go there", San replied. Wooyoung chuckled and blushed.

" Because it's an ugly place", the brunette answered. San frowned and tapped Wooyoung's back.

" I think it's not. Let's go there now for me to see", San replied. Wooyoung smiled and snaked his arms around San's waist.

" Okay, it's not that far".

They took a lot of turns before arriving at the street where Wooyoung lives. It was a small street and there was a dead end. It's like a remote area of the town and the house looks deserted. San looked around and he can feel the wind hit his face.

Wooyoung went inside a mini gate and there it was, his humble abode. It looks unfinished and the walls are still unpainted. The gray scheme of the cemented wall almost blend with the dark. The yellow lamp hanging at the porch is the only light source outside. Wooyoung gave San a shy smile as he noticed that San was looking around.

There were grasses and some white flowers and other garbage stuff placed on the other side. San can feel the sediments below his shoes. " So, uhm yeah, this is my house. It's unfinished and I don't think the designer will finish it, sorry it looks shabby", Wooyoung said.

" Oh, it's okay, I like it. You don't need to feel sorry", San replied with a smile. Wooyoung nodded as he opened the wooden door and San's eyes widened. The interior design isn't bad at all. Maybe the exterior was really unfinished but the interior is perfect.

The red and brown color scheme complimented with the polished furnitures. There was a dark brown couch and flat screen TV. In the hallway, there are two doors leading to a bedroom and a bathroom. The shoes are neatly arranged on the rack. The medals are displayed on the wall. Everything was perfect and luxurious.

" So, you want anything to eat?", Wooyoung said as he went to the small countertops with fruits and snacks displayed on them. " Or you want me?". The brunette showed San a teasing smirk.

" Just some water, it's okay for me", San replied while blushing. Wooyoung opened the refrigerator and got a nice cold water. San looked around as he admired the fruit paintings on the walls and also the marbles displayed on the coffee table.