CHAPTER TWO

" What's the deal back there, Y/N? Are you and San a thing now huh?", Hongjoong asked with a scowl on his face. You rolled your eyes at him and didn't reply. You went straight to the kitchen to drink water. You don't like those questions. You don't like it when someone assumes that you, Mingi and San are a throuple. They're just your friends, nothing more. " Hey, I asked you a question."

" No", you monotonously replied. He raised a brow and went in front of you, observing your aura as if he were an expert. " The hell are you doing bro?".

" I see no blushing and no signs of being in love. Good", he said and went to the couch. " I cooked pancakes for dinner. I know it's weird but we have no choice, I'll go to the grocery tomorrow". You ate the pancake that he made. Your brother is not the best cook but you love it when he cooks for you.

" Thank you for the pancake. I'm so full right now", you said. " By the way Joong, how's your day? You sat beside him and saw that his blank face went to an annoyed face.

" Our neighbour Ms Lee let me babysit her child, I kept on reading The Sky Prince so her child won't fall into tantrums", Hongjoong answered and you laughed. " Why are you laughing?".

" Babysitter! How cute bro! You should wear your minion outfit, suits too much!", you laughed while Hongjoong just rolled his eyes and smiled.

" My minion outfit is for special occasions only, and babysitting is not freaking special, okay? ", he said. You hit him with a pillow and ran to your room. Sometimes, you just love teasing your brother even when he's scary when mad.

You sat on your bed and saw that Mingi posted the food that the three of you ate earlier. He tagged you and San on the post. You smiled and immediately pressed the heart and lay down, staring at the ceiling. A random thought suddenly appeared in your mind.

Like San said earlier, the book feels real. You also felt that. Something is bothering you that might be true. The story might be true, especially the one part saying the prince was banished to Earth. It's like, something is going to happen.

You just shrugged the thought and closed your eyes to think of the internationals. You're a competitive player and you don't like it when something comes your way. You have a stand in your room with your gold medals. You're always a gold medalist. Sparring or Poomsae, you're both good at it.

You finally drifted to sleep. 2 hours passed by and you suddenly woke up to the feeling of using the bathroom. You sighed as you opened the lamp and went downstairs to the bathroom. You saw your brother still awake and on his laptop in the living room, watching some adult movie. You know it's normal for him but it still makes you flustered. That dirty bro looks innocent.

You went straight to the bathroom and washed your face and finally let out the liquids from your bladder. You washed and went to the kitchen to drink some water and it seems like Hongjoong noticed you're awake so he quickly closed his laptop. " What the heck, why are you still awake Y/N?! ".

" I used the toilet, I'm already sleeping 2 hours ago", you said and rolled your eyes as you went back to your room and jumped on the bed. Seconds late, you're sleeping again.

Hours passed and you woke up to the sound of the alarm. It's 5:30 in the morning. Nice, Saturday morning. You went downstairs to take a shower and prepared for your morning jogging. You put on nice black leggings and a sweatshirt that complimented your running shoes. Your sweatshirt has your name on the back because your coach gave it to you when you won the inter-school game. You tied up your hair in a ponytail. Before going out, you checked out on your brother who was asleep on the couch. You locked the door and hid the key underneath a flower pot.

It's still dark outside and you love it when the cold wind hits your face. You're feeling fresh and calm at this moment so you smiled to yourself. You walked for 5 minutes then you finally started to jog until you noticed there was a blue flash in the sky. You stopped in your tracks and were amazed by how magical the sky looked right now. You grumbled at the feeling that you left your phone, you wanted to take a picture of it right now. The sky flashed again, like thunder. The surroundings were suddenly filled with blue lights. You're just standing there like a statue, admiring the magical surrounding.

Suddenly, a voice came out of nowhere. " What in the queen's name!", the voice said. Your eyes widened as you saw a tall guy, wearing white long sleeves and tights. He has black hair and you can see that he has a majestic posture when he stands up. " What's happening?".

" Err....excuse me?", you asked. He glanced in your direction and raised a brow. " Are you lost?".

" Greetings lady, but can I ask what realm am I in?", he asked, looking around as if he were so foreign. You just stared at him like he was weird." Why are you staring? Blinded by my beauty, eh?". You realized it after and rolled your eyes.

" Of course no mister, and you're in Seoul", you answered. Now he looks confused even more. " What are you doing around this early in the morning? Gone shopping? Fashion show?". You can't help but laugh at your comments. It's like you're rude sometimes.

" Pardon, I don't understand a single thing you're saying, lady. And where's your respect? Have you dropped it when you're oogling at me a while ago? ", he retorted with pure distaste. This man is quite annoying.

" No, you're just weird", you said. " Like who the hell are you to talk to me like that".

" I'm lost, lady! And to make it clear, I am Seonghwa, the prince of the sky kingdom", he said, looking more majestic this time. " Never seen me before? Never heard anything about me? Good".

You tried to hold your laughter when he said that he's a prince but you can't deny that he has the complete look of a prince. But no, he's just weird for you. " Seonghwa? Ah! Like the character from The Sky Prince book? Cool", you said as you smirked and rolled your eyes. His eyes widened.

" A book? Hold on....what in the queen's name! That book! Do you have them in this world?! Do you have one?", he said and he looks concerned for a while. " Can I read it?!".

" What the hell, you're weird. You're creeping me out", you said as you turned your back from him to head back home but he stopped you.

" You're not leaving me here lady, I have no home! The queen banished me...I wish the hell gets her", Seonghwa said with gritted teeth. " I don't even know why she did that. I'm her son. I'm the inheritor of the throne, I am--".

" Are you high?", you finally asked. " The Sky Prince is just pure fiction, maybe you lost your mind. I guess you're just impersonating the real Seonghwa from the book, go rest, I will go home now, bye".

" Stop there lady! Don't even dare to run or I will send you to dungeons!", he said. You're creeped out now so you ran fast, leaving him scowling. Minutes later, the rain is starting to pour so you run even faster but still careful to avoid slipping. That man is weird. Gosh.

Seonghwa rolled his eyes and found some shed so he stood under it, planning his life. I can't fail now. I have to get back to my kingdom! Damn, the queen. He was slowly losing hope but then he remembered something and smirked to himself. You can't get away from me, Y/N. I bet that's your name.

☾︎

Well! What do you think guys? Comment your thoughts!