BONUS CHAPTER

So hi my lovely readers! I decided to make a bonus chapter cuz the ending was too sad :')

But hey, I wasn't aware that I published the last chapter exactly on April 1 like seriously, y'all thought I pranked you with that ending but babies, no, that's the real ending as planned☺️

P. S. Let me just post this Hongjoong and Yeosang picture cuz yeah ( Joongie x Ylona XD)

☾︎

W

eeks already passed and it went smooth. Hongjoong welcomed Seonghwa to the house as a butler but Hongjoong caught Seonghwa using powers so he got weirded out. Seongwha admitted he's the Sky Prince and it didn't matter anymore. It even made Hongjoong happy because the prince is so productive and responsible.

You met Wooyoung at the school, instead of the park. He was really nice and immediately became friends with San. Mingi confessed that he still likes you and you respected his feelings and he was happy about it. He and San didn't fight like what happened in your dream.

Wooyoung wasn't possessed because he's actually strong and a very kind being. He also opened up to you that he's a good side of someone and he knows Seonghwa's real identity. Seonghwa was suspicious about Wooyoung but he trusted him and became friends as well.

You met Lee and Seonghwa banished him immediately. It was surprising for the milk tea barista but he showed his true colors when he saw the prince.

Yunho and Jongho visited Hongjoong and you joined their little party when Hongjoong was appointed as senior producer. Yeosang came into the view and you immediately welcomed him as well. You're unsure if he's really Ylona at that time but you straightforwardly asked the guy and he honestly answered that he's her.

As if the dream is getting real, Hongjoong fell for Ylona/Yeosang and two got close. Although Yeosang/Ylona is the pure one, these two are caught sometimes at the corner, kissing the life out each other.

Your father went home at the second week and brought you your favorite snacks. He also liked Seonghwa and treated him like his son. Little did you know, that your father can sense that you like the prince. You were too obvious...

Seonghwa, on the other hand, never kissed you since the beginning. He's just there, taking care of you but he's not yet confessing anything. Like a single word..nothing. It quite made you upset but you can't force him to like you back. You were too affected by that dream, your feelings for the Sky Prince is there in your heart.

So this time, you gained the courage to talk to him and open up.

Seonghwa just finished washing the dishes and you're still at the kitchen, looking at the prince. " Miss Y/N, you're still here. I haven't noticed, you were silent the whole time", Seonghwa said as he wiped off his wet hands on a clean blanket. " Do you like to have something? A drink, perhaps?".

You shook your head with a smile and looked down. You bit your lip, nervous about your confession that was about to go next.

" Why do you look so down, Y/N? Is there something bothering you? Can I help? ", he asked politely. He became so nice ever since and you're scared that he might go back to his kingdom without you as his queen.

" I don't know where to start, my prince...", you honestly said.

" I am listening", he said.

" Well, remember that I told you that we became lovers in my dream?", you said, your heart beating fast. Seonghwa bit his lips and nodded.