CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE

I prefer writing this book than doing my online class stuff gosh.

☾︎

" HAh!", you shouted, throwing the last kick on the kicking pad. You've been training for 1 hour already and you can also notice that Seonghwa is getting exhausted.

" This is so tiring but I'm doing it for you, my princess", Seonghwa said while wiping his sweat and fanning himself with the kicking pad. You scrunch your nose up because you feel so slimy and greasy right now.

" I have to go take a bath my prince. Oh, I think you should shower again, you're sweaty", you said, winking at him. You got your gears and returned it to your room. You passed by Hongjoong's door and could hear the two talking and humming to the music.

" Y/N, do you want to shower together?", Seonghwa suddenly asked with the most innocent look ever.

You blushed and almost threw your bathrobe at him. " HELL NO!", you answered and ran to the bathroom, locking it. You could hear his footsteps nearing at the door." Why would you even ask me that?".

" I was joking, my princess. Go on, shower peacefully. I'll wait for you at the kitchen", he said sweetly and now, you can hear his footsteps going to the kitchen so you sighed and went on to taking a bath.

Meanwhile, Hongjoong is busy pressing on his laptop. " Can you sing this for me Yeosang? This part?", Hongjoong asked as he hummed a tune as a guide for Yeosang. " Sing it with that lyrics''. He pointed at the first verse of the music sheet. 

Yeosang sang the tune and Hongjoong nodded and smiled. " Was it okay? Sorry, my voice is kind of hoarse right now", Yeosang said. Hongjoong shook his head.

" It's okay, I actually love it", Hongjoong replied, making Yeosang blush. Come on Ylona, stop it. You're a guy here okay? I hope it's not too odd to fancy  Y/N's brother!.  " Hey, you're blushing". 

" N-no! Uhm I don't see why I should be flustered about that but thank you Hongjoong", Yeosang awkwardly said, waving his hands. 

" Okay, so Hyunjin might like this part of the song. It fits him so let's make this perfect, okay?", the redhead said, making the brunette nod in agreement. 

Yeosang could hear Seonghwa frying something down in the kitchen. He really changed. Should I tell the queen?. 

He wrote a note on his pad and could notice that Hongjoong is staring at him." Is there something wrong on my face?". 

Hongjoong shook his head with a slight blush. " A..ah nothing, it's just uhm, to be honest you look a bit feminine and to say this, I bet you would look so pretty as a girl", the red hair answered. 

" Oh really?", Yeosang said. " Thank you". He smiled at Hongjoong then later on, it was an awkward silence. It was weird for Hongjoong to feel so awkward around a guy. 

" I--", they said in unison and chuckled afterwards. Yeosang pursed his lips and scratched his nape while Hongjoong looked down while biting his lips. The redhead cleared his throat, breaking the awkward silence. 

" I think we should focus now", Hongjoong said, making Yeosang nod in agreement. " So uhm, how about we redo this part...oh nevermind, it's perfect..uhm''. Hongjoong noticed that he's out of words.