CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE

Yayy, another update. I'm really stressed out these days due to lots of school work since it's the National Arts Month in our school in Philippines and I'm an Arts and Design Track student and there are tons of work and productions to make as a project proponent.

Anyways, here is the story :')

☾︎

You stared at the mirror for the tenth time and rubbed your eyes afterwards. You are confused right now. You never had any complications with your eyes but it seems like some things are getting blurry. You blinked twice and suddenly, it was normal.

" Weird", you muttered. It's 2:30 in the morning and you woke up really early. You didn't get to know what Seonghwa and Mr. Kim's conversation is all about last night because you were so tired and you needed rest after Hongjoong chased you around the house.

You smiled at the little memory and went to the living room to sit on the couch. The urge to go back to bed at this early morning is gone. The finals is on Friday and you needed to focus. You wanted to win and make your family and friends proud.

The thought of meeting the queen is somehow pressuring you because they're bunch of royalties and you're just nothing but an intelligent and cunning athlete who has two bestfriends, one silly brother, an old man who claims he's not, and a boyfriend who happened to be the Sky Prince.

The last one makes you lucky and unlucky at the same time.

" Why are you up early at this morning?".

You glanced at the doorway and saw the prince with a cup on his hands while staring at you. You almost forgot that he's assigned to sleep on the couch since your father finally arrived.

" I just woke up, I don't know", you replied. He smiled and sat beside you, sipping on his early chamomile tea. " I forgot that you sleep on the couch now".

" Why? Do you have better suggestions for me?", he asked. " Do you want me to sleep beside you instead?".

" Of course not. Wanna get caught?", you replied, raising a brow at the prince. He smirked and rested his back on the couch and sighed.

" Y/N, it's okay to tell me things that you're nervous about. We have the time to talk about it today", Seonghwa said softly. Suddenly, the telephone rang and you got up to answer it.

" Y/N, it's me. San is in trouble!", Mingi said from the other line. You can hear that he's sobbing. Your face contorted to fear and sadness.

" Wait, where are you? Where's San?", you asked.

" I'm at the hospital right now. San is in the operating room and Wooyoung is here with me as well", Mingi replied with a sniff. " I'm so broken Y/N, I hate to see my bestfriend beaten to a pulp...please Y/N, go here now".

You returned the telephone and got your sweatshirt on. You didn't mind changing clothes now because all you could think of right now is San. Seonghwa noticed how you are hastily walking around the house.

" Princess, what happened?", he asked, bringing his cup down as he stared at you nervously. He can see that you have small tears falling from your eyes but you wiped it immediately.