WHAT SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED ( MY PLANS)

So, my lovely people, I'll reveal my original plans for this book, well anything that I thought that would be good for this book ;)

☾︎

☄️ The original character for this book was Kim Seokjin from BTS but I stan ATEEZ more now ( Yah, don't judge me, I still love BTS ❤️)

☄️ Hongjoong was supposed to have a girlfriend at the start of the story but I made him single at the first few chapters.

☄️ Y/N was supposed to end up with Mingi

☄️ Mingi was supposed to be Y/N's first kiss.

☄️ Mr. Kim ( Their father) was supposed to be at the beginning where they met Seonghwa.

☄️ LeeKnow was supposed to be Lee but Lee is just an annoying character and I love our precious Minho.

☄️ Seonghwa was supposed to go to school with Y/N and join their Taekwondo team.

☄️ WOOSAN wasn't supposed to happen in the story but I love them.

☄️ Wooyoung was supposed to court Y/N...

☄️ San and Mingi both have crushes on Y/N

☄️ Ylona was never transformed into a man but I planned to make her as one, and there's Yeosang.

☄️ Seonghwa was supposed to be single when he gets back to the kingdom. The queen wanted Ylona for Seonghwa.

☄️ Felix wasn't supposed to be defeated cuz he's a strong dark magician.

☄️ Seonghwa's backstory was so dark that I didn't want to include it anymore cuz bruh, Prince Seonghwa's father died when he was six as well as Seonghwa. The real Seonghwa was dead back then. Felix knows about it so he made a new replica of Seonghwa which he would use to conquer other worlds. Felix is hundred years older than Seonghwa and has a deep hatred for the Sky Kingdom.

☄️ Dark Seonghwa was supposed to destroy Earth because he's not the real prince after all. He was supposed to kill everyone, turning the ending as a dark one.

☄️ Chan was supposed to be with Seonghwa the whole time.

☄️ In the story, San was the one who got injured but my plan before was Mingi. He got injured when a speeding car hit him and the driver was Lee.

☄️ This book wasn't supposed to be an imagine. I originally had a name for the main character as Athena.

☄️ In some parts of the story, where Seonghwa and Y/N where having some time together, Mingi was supposed to show up at Y/N's house to be with her but ended up being jealous.

☄️ In the part where Wooyoung got possessed, he should've fought back Lee from possessing him. Wooyoung was successful and he finally managed to confess to San while Lee as the bad guy decided to have his plan B where he would harm Mingi. Lee was lucky that he saw Mingi crossing the streets so he hit him with his car that sent Mingi to his near death experience.

☄️ Y/N was supposed to bring up what Hongjoong was watching as a blackmail if ever they have argument.

☄️ Seonghwa's powers was supposed to be omnikinesis where he can manipulate everything but that's too overpowered.

☄️( This one will be an explanation of Seonghwa's powers) Seonghwa is an angel and has divine powers which was given by the gods. Some of his power is somehow telekinetic in a way that he can move everything or fix anything. His main power is the Judgement/ Decision Control which has sub powers like banishment, afterlife marking, authority, and power erasure. When he judged Lee, Seonghwa was able to unlock his ability to erase Felix's dark magic. Seonghwa is also a bit telephatic that he can talk and sometimes read what was inside Y/N's mind.

☄️ Y/N was supposed to develop telepathy which she uses to communicate with Seonghwa from far away but Hongjoong insisted that Seonghwa should go and watch Y/N during her school time.

☄️ I didn't put any swearing in this book. Maybe in my other books, there will be :')

☄️ Hongjoong's hair will be forever red cuz it's my favorite color on him :') ( aside from the blonde one where he covered Michael Jackson's Black or White)

☄️ Felix was supposed to ambush Y/N during her tournament.

Now, it's time for voting members/ships for my next book and whether I should make it as Y/N or any ramdom MC.

Comment " yes" on the member /ship that you want next and comment whether Y/N or MC.

Members:

Kim Hongjoong

Y/N or MC

Jeong Yunho

Y/N or MC

Kang Yeosang

Y/N or MC

Choi San

Y/N or MC

Song Mingi

Y/N or MC

Jung Wooyoung

Y/N or MC

Choi Jongho

Y/N or MC

Park Seonghwa ( if you want another Seonghwa book)

Y/N or MC

THE SKZ AND ATEEZ ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE STORY THAT I SAID BEFORE

Ships:

SeongJoong

YunGi

WooSan

JongSang

WooHwa

SanGi

2Hos

YunSan

SanHwa

HonGi / MinJoong

WooSanHwa

WooSang

HongSang

Voting ended.
( MY NEW HONGJOONG FANFIC IS OUT NOW! CHECK IT OUT!
Unfortunately, i unpublished it because i couldn't update so much but maybe I'll continue it sooner)

☾︎

SKY PRINCE, OFFICIALLY ENDED.

STARTED: DEC. 3, 2020
ENDED: APRIL 1, 2021