CHAPTER TEN

While walking, Seonghwa kept on staring at you. He thinks that this is useless. He thinks that all of these are gonna fail. You heaved a sigh as you looked at him. 

" Prince", you started. " Your majesty". 

" What is it now, Y/N? Am I going to fail now? Because I quite notice that you keep on hindering me on doing my mission", Seonghwa spoke bitterly as he crossed his arms. 

" It's  not helping, my prince", you said. You rolled your eyes and scoffed. " Why do you have to be such an airhead? Think of it". 

" Peasant--

" Don't call me peasant, Seonghwa ", you glared at him, making him look unamused with the drop of formality. 

" How dare you address me so informal? I am a prince - -

" I don't care", you said. "See? Observe the way you're talking to me right now". 

" Why can't you just help me?!", Seonghwa yelled in rage.  You felt the air from him and his magic but seems like you already have the power to resist those. 

" I'm helping you to change", you said as you held his absent mindedly held his hands, making him flinch a bit. " Prove Ylona that she's wrong about you". 

Seonghwa went silent for a bit as you continued walking. You didn't bother to take a bus anymore because you find walking back to your home peaceful and enjoyable. 

As soon as you got home, you already saw Hongjoong 's shoes but he's nowhere to be found so you assumed that he's upstairs, resting. Seonghwa placed his groceries on the kitchen counter but you noticed him staring at you. Is he even okay? 

" What are you staring at, prince?", you politely asked. He averted his gaze and didn't answer you. You shrugged and went to the bathroom to wash your face. You wanted to freshen up so you could forget all your disappointment for this day. 

Seonghwa arranged the utensils and heated the pan. He thinks cooking dinner earlier will make him have ample time later on to think. He started cutting some onions and garlic. I need to act normal. Like what that peas--Y/N said. 

Hongjoong went downstairs to check on the two. " Where's Y/N?", he asked Seonghwa who is busy cooking dinner. 

" I guess she's in the bathroom", Seonghwa replied. Hongjoong approached Seonghwa and tapped him on the back, making him flinch a bit. 

" Seonghwa, you may not notice me being nice to you but I personally think you look like a prince...and oh, your name is the same as the one on the Sky Prince book", the redhead said. Seonghwa wanted to tell him all about it at this moment but he knows the risk of it. What if the queen is really watching? What if the queen sent someone to watch him? 

" Thank you Mr. Hongjoong...that's flattering", he said with a slight smile. 

" But oh, don't you think that prince was really annoying as hell?", you suddenly asked while wiping your face with a towel as you got out of the bathroom. Seonghwa glared at you and you just smirked. " I love the author of that book, what a great story!". 

" Err yeah I guess the prince was selfish but it's a moral story you know", Hongjoong said. " Seonghwa, what do you think? Have you read the book? I think you're like the real life appearance of the prince". 

" I think the prince is cool but he really hates everything, especially annoying Taekwondo players", Seonghwa answered, still glaring at you. Hongjoong raised a brow and laughed a little. 

" That's funny", he awkwardly said. " Y/N you must be scared, the prince hates people like you". 

" Oh stop it, we all know the prince looks like the dragon from that dreamworks film", you said as you rolled your eyes and went upstairs. " I'm not eating dinner". 

" Dreamworks?"Seonghwa asked, confused but he knows it's something that would annoy him. 

" Have you watched How to train your dragon?", Hongjoong asked. Seonghwa's eyes widened. 

" No, I don't need to know that. Dragons are not welcomed in our realm and--I mean uhh, no I haven't watched that yet", Seonghwa said with a nervous laugh. Hongjoong gave him a weird look. 

" You're weird but it's okay", Hongjoong said before going to the bathroom. Seongwha sighed as he continued on cooking. Later on, he finally finished cooking. He stared at his dish. Not bad for me huh? Guess I'm really good at everything. 

He suddenly noticed that he didn't use any magic, making him erupt with joy. This is the first time I need to do this often. The throne is mine. 

Meanwhile, you're on your phone, talking to Mingi who is really concerned about you. San already called you so it's Mingi's turn. You couldn't help it but to smile. 

Mingi: Yah lil pad, the prince didn't do something weird right? 

You: good thing he didn't have any plans in his mind. I also noticed that I got some resistance against his magic. 

Mingi: Nice nice, that would be good. I guess that's the reason he was frozen  a while ago. 

You: he's great but he thinks he's too perfect. 

Mingi: Me Y/N? Do I act like I'm the coolest guy? 😅

You: No, you're too perfect for me Mingi, you and San are perfect for me✨

Mingi: Ahhhh I see😊 but you like Wooyoung, don't you? 😏

You: Nope.. Uhm but I think he's really cute♥️

Mingi: Tss, am I not cute enough? 

You: You're too cute already! Don't be so jealous

Mingi: Idk Y/N but that guy is making me jealous whenever he's around you.. 

You: Don't be hehehe, and btw, the prince is being weird, I heard him and my brother

Mingi: Don't mind him for now, please take a rest lil pad, luvyah♥️

You turned off your phone and closed your eyes. Somehow Mingi made you a bit happy today. You slowly drifted to sleep. 

" Seonghwa, you should do your mission immediately", a voice said. " How about Y/N? Make her your queen!  She has the potential". 

" I can't.. It's too weird for her", Seonghwa answered. The voice chuckled. The voice was mysterious and dark, full of mischief. 

" Oh, so you're gonna make this easy for me. Remember, I tried to destroy your life once and I failed. I think now is my chance", the voice said menacingly. 

" Don't ever think about it, don't try to do this again".

" This is such an advantage to me, thanks to Ylona she never mentioned me in her story. Every story has an antagonist, Seonghwa".

" Stop it! I am both, I don't need you invading my life again". 

" Antagonists do that so I would. Don't say you're both, you'll never know what you have become in the future". 

" Shut up, leave me alone. I can do this. Don't ever think of  following me to earth you imbecile". 

" I already did".

☾︎

hello!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter❤︎