CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

So, for this chapter, I decided that this would be a flashback of Seonghwa's life back at their kingdom, I hope you'll enjoy this one! :)

FLASHBACK

" ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING YET?!", a furious Seonghwa yelled at the maid who was excused by the queen because of a little vacation the maid requested. " YOU'RE UNGRATEFUL! DON'T YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?!". The maid was looking down with fear and tears streaming down her cheeks.

" Prince Seonghwa, I guess that's not appropriate enough, she's still a lady", Felix calmly said as he placed his hands behind his back. Felix approached the lady and escorted her out of the fuming prince's room who's facing the balcony. He hates everything. He thinks everyone is stupid.

" Don't tell me what to do, Felix", Seonghwa answered, trying to stay calm because Felix is his close friend. It was weird to know that these two will get along. Felix was a unique guy and Seonghwa took a liking to him. He thinks that Felix is a loyal servant and he trusts him with all his might.

" I apologize, prince", Felix said. " Mind some company?". The prince shook his head. The silver haired servant walked beside the prince and stared at the horizon too. Many creatures are visible outside. Fairies, guardians, redheads and magicians. " Can I ask you something?".

" What is it, Felix?". 

Felix sighed and smiled. " Don't you think it's time for you to find a maiden? Lots of pretty lass are scattered in this realm yet no one caught your attention", he suggested. Seonghwa rolled his eyes and bit the inside of his mouth. 

" No one deserves my attention here", he said with a smug look. Felix clicked his tongue and chuckled. " What's so funny about it?". 

" Nothing prince. I'm just amused...how about Ylona? The greatest author? Don't you think she's unusually capable of being your maiden?", the silver haired suggested, waggling his eyebrows at the raven haired prince. 

" I said no one deserves my attention", Seonghwa snapped. Felix shrugged and smiled to himself. " Why don't you court that author? You kept on suggesting I court her as if I'm gonna be entertained to have her". 

" Worry about the rules, prince. You won't be crowned king without a queen. Breaking it will lead you to...hmm, let me think of it", Felix said as he placed his other hand on his chin. " Ahh, it will lead you to being abolished from the royal bloodline". 

Seonghwa frowned. He knows that wouldn't happen. He always gets what he wants. " That won't happen. I decide what I want, not the queen", he answered as he paced around his room. " You may leave now Felix. I want to be alone for a moment". Felix nodded and silently headed out of the prince's room. " Abolish me? Hah, that won't happen, I'm gonna turn 21 in two days". 

Seonghwa went to the balcony. He sighed as he stared at some magicians who are having their training. He wanted to use his powers but he's hiding it from the queen. He knows the queen will take it from him and yes, it's possible for him to be powerless. It's easy for him to not use powers in Sky Kingdom because most of the time, he's being served. He won't do too much work. 

He spotted some magicians waving at him. He rolled his eyes at them and went back inside to read at the library. While the prince was walking downstairs, the guards straightened their poise and held on their weapons tightly. Seonghwa went to the library. The library was spacious and  tons of bookcases were displayed at every corner. At the middle of the room was a large table with books placed on it too. Seonghwa sat at the chair as he picked up a random book on the table. He opened it and was shocked to see that it was about dark magic.