|~| Ejiro Kirishima x Insecure!Chubby!Reader |~|

/Title/
You're My Perfect Baby

|Disclaimer|
Body Insecurity

\Requested By\
Fandom_Lord

|POV|
Reader/Ejiro Kirishima

Kirishima's smile lit up your world, and it works every time. The way he showed you off to everyone, so proud to have you as his! The way he always seemed to talk on and on about you, resulting in being hit over the head by an annoyed Bakugo. Denki would say that Kirishima was kinda obsessed, and in a way he was.

He was obsessed with your perfect and not-so-perfect features. He loved you, and he would do anything for you. But if there's one thing he doesn't like, the one thing that always made him angry and wish you never had, was how you talked down about your frame. Your beautiful, ever so perfect curves and shapes and your size-that was his favorite thing about you! He wished you saw yourself like he saw you.

If someone even said a single thing about your weight, expect the boy to yell and lecture them Iida style on how perfect you were and how blind they were. Be prepared to be showered in kisses, in compliments, in such undeniable affection from him.

As of late, it seemed to be getting to you. You looked at Kirishima, a boy the perfect size and shape to get anyone flocking him. He had muscles, he has abs, he was someone you never imagined to be with. But he loved you more than anything-hell once he called in sick from patrol at his internship just to take care of your insecure mindset. It was his mission to make you see yourself the way he sees you.

"What do you want to do next?" Ejiro exclaimed gleefully, smiling big for you. "A board game? Video games? Movie? Oh! How about we watch that show you love!?" He kept you in his grasp, hands wrapped around your middle lovingly.

He was always so careful not to say the wrong thing or say anything in a way to make it sound wrong. He was worried that if he called you the best pillow in the world, the be sat cuddle buddy in the world, or the best hugger you would take offense. He was so worried that if he said the wrong thing he would send you spiraling down a dark hole. He would never forgive himself for that.

You shifted a little, leaning into him calmly. He laid his head in your neck, humming then chuckling a little.

"I'm kind of just... tired," you murmured, looked to the side. "Can we go to bed?"

Kirishima lifted his head from your neck, moving his head a bit to let his fallen hair away from his eyes. He wanted to see you without any blockades. He studied your face, looking for if you were actually tired or just felt sad. He knew you-you couldn't escape his tingling boyfriend senses.

"Baby," he whined, looking you in the eyes. He took your chin with this thumb and index finger and carefully turned your head towards him. "What's wrong? Did... Did I say something wrong? O-Or did I move wrong?" His eyes widened as he gasped.

You shook your head and put a finger t his lips to stop him from rambling on with unneeded apologies. You gave him a soft, mentally tired smile. His eyes soaked it in, his concern, worry, and sadness reflecting in his eyes.

"Did someone say something?" He asked quieter, now getting angry. "What did they say? Who was it? Babyyyy talk to me!" He whined, ever so desperate to find the solution to your gloominess.