|~|Villain!Izuku Midoriya x Student!Reader|~|

/Title/
Love Letters

|Disclaimer|
I have never read Villain Deku fanfiction so-, Profanity, slight Bakugo x Reader

\Requested By\
N/A
💌💚~VILLAIN-TINES DAY 6~💚💌
💚🎶Features Music Above🎶💚

|POV|
Reader

UA High, isn't it amazing to finally get in? You thought so, and almost immediately you befriended the class 1-A. Bakugo, the boy you've seen around on the streets even before UA, was still hard to get through to. Though that wasn't very surprising.

Everyone was so welcoming, always supportive in their own ways. Mineta too, oddly. And as a plus, the number one hero, All Might, hung around your class a lot too! He seemed to talk with Bakugo a lot though, which kind of disappointed you. Wouldn't it be nice to talk with the hero so much?

When you were on the way to the famous USJ, you were so excited to meet Thirteen! You were so excited to start actual hero training! Not just tests, not just this and that-actual hero things! Though, who was to except the attack?

You stood frozen in your spot, in absolute shock seeing the large portal. Though, your expression couldn't compare to the absolute horror on Bakugo's as soon as a certain figure stepped out.

A boy with fluffy, shagged green hair stepped out. His green eyes matched his hair, and they looked up at your group. His freckled cheeks moved with his bright smile. He lifted his arms, laughing a little. His black vest-like tux held a red tie below it, black dress pants and red sneakers making him look nothing like you'd expect. He looked innocent, small, but who was he?

"Kacchan! How's UA? Treating you well?"

Bakugo sucked in his breath so loud you thought he was hit with something. You looked beside you, looking at the temperamental blonde. The sheer terror in his eyes, his red eyes so small you almost missed them.

"D-DEKU!" He roared, stomping his foot down. Everyone's eyes looked over to Bakugo in shock. Bakugo heaved in anger, in shock, in despair. "THIS IS WHERE YOU'VE BEEN!? You've been missing for months!" He roared. He stepped off of the step, but you quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"B-Bakugo, no!" You cried, yanking on him. He seemed to be yanked from his trance and looked back at you in anger, though you saw his fear. "Don't! There's more of them coming, you won't stand a chance no matter how strong you are!"

You hadn't noticed the look the green boy below gave you. His eyes had grown wide, a soft breath escaping his lips. He forgot what he was doing for a minute, zoned out to observe your features even from the distance. He wanted to get closer. And he would.

"God damnit!" Bakugo snapped, ranking his arm from your grip and looking back. Deku smiled again, giving the hero-in-training a little finger wave. "You fucking idiot!"

"I didn't know you were talking to a mirror, Kacchan!" The boy giggled, placing a foot in front of the other and bowing with a hand to his stomach and the other dramatically placed in the air. "After all, you haven't even seen anything! I'm not as much of an idiot you think I am, and today will prove that."