|~| Yagi Toshinori x Male!Reader |~|

/Title/
I'm Tired

|Disclaimer|
Spoilers From USJ and Wild, Wild, Pussy Cats Training, Already Dating

\Requested By\
N/A

|POV|
Reader

You frowned as you watched the news. Your finger tapped your arm, arms crossed. Your eyes never left the screen. Yet another news report about the League of Villains. When you heard the sound of your door opening and closing you didn't even look up.

"I'm home," called a tired voice. "Where are you?"

You moved your head a little, though your eyes continued to stare. "I'm in here," you called.

In a few minutes you felt the couch shift. Then you felt a head on your shoulder. You looked away from the screen for the first time in thirty minutes to look at the man on your shoulder. The skinny man looked tired, more than usual. His eyes were closed, his chest slowly rising and falling.

"Was it a stressful day? I saw the League on the news again," you watched as the man's expression turned from a tired expression to a sad one.

"The League is getting more and more concerning as the days go by," he said quietly. "I'm worried that... they might go to greater risks to get to me."

You took the remote and turned the TV off. You turned to Yagi completely. "What does that mean? They're already attacking UA and the 1-A students," you frowned. "What greater lengths can they go to?"

Yagi looked up at you and frowned. He shifted. "They might... hurt you."

You frowned a little more. "No one knows we're together," you said. "Except for a few handful of people and they promised never to talk about it to anyone else. We don't show our faces together in public and if we do we don't show any sign we're together what do ever. I don't think anyone has a clue. We decided that to prevent villains from getting to that point, remember?"

Yagi sighed and held his head. "I-I know. But that doesn't mean there might not be a spy! They knew about the USJ attack and the attack with the Wild Wild Pussy Cats," he shook his head. "Who knows if they might already know about you."

You were silent for a moment. Then you looked to the side. "I don't think they would think we're dating right away," you said. "I mean, all lot of people would never think you would even find a man attractive. And we always keep our curtains closed."

Yagi sighed and ran a hand down his face. "I-I know. I know," he looked at you. "I'm just worried is all. Maybe you should start coming with me to UA so you don't have to be alone. The others can watch you too even when I'm not looking."

You looked him over for a moment. You could tell he was very serious about this. You finally just decided to get up, his eyes on you for every second. "There's nothing for you to worry about," you said. "I think we're in the clear."

With nothing else to say you walked into the bedroom. Yagi watched you leave the sighed and held his head.

While you were in the bedroom you heard the TV turn back on. You ignored it yet couldn't help but listen to it as you laid in bed.

"Number three Hero, Hawks, has made his way into the city! What is he doing here? Does it have something to do with the league of villains?" You heard the reporter boom. "In other news, there have been sightings of villains making their rise after the League of Villains have made their move!"

You felt your chest tighten. Your Yagi, All Might, has to listen to everything he couldn't help with. You could hear a sigh in the living room as the reporter continued.

"Some question if All Might is even trying to capture the League! They believe he hasn't been-"

You had taken the remote and turned it off. You looked at Yagi, seeing how he still stared at the blank screen. You frowned and sat next to him, gently setting a hand in his thigh and the other holding his hand.

Yagi slowly looked at you and frowned. "They don't think I'm trying...?"

You frowned and looked him in the eyes. "Honey, of course they know you are. The news is always looking for drama, you know that! Don't listen to them."

Yagi sighed heavily and leaned into you. "I'm so tired," he muttered. "Of everything. Mentally and physically."

You slowly shook your head. "I know, Yagi. You're working very hard, I'm sure a lot of people see that."

He was quiet for a moment. Then he closed his eyes and nodded. "Yeah, you're right. UA sees how I'm trying. I'm sure they're not the only ones!"

You smiled seeing him a little more cheerful. "I'll make some food. Anything you're in the mood for? Hm?"

He thought a moment before shaking his head. "No, but maybe we can order something instead. It will save us both stress."

You nodded softly and smiled. "Alright then, what do you want? Or, let me guess, you don't care?"

He chuckled and nodded. "No," he smiled. "Get whatever you'd like."

You nodded and took your phone. You looked at a phone book before you sat back down and looked the restaurant's over. You leaned into Yagi who wrapped his arms around you and held you.

You chuckled a little. "Look," you smiled. "An All Might restaurant."

Yagi's eyebrow rose. "Seriously?"

You laughed. "Seriously! Let's eat from here!"

Yagi nervously smiled yet chuckled. "I think that's cheesy but... alright."

With a bright smile you ordered food from the All Might themed restaurant. You were not disappointed to see the food was very All Might themed.

Yagi nervously ate his food. "This is very... patriotic."

You laughed a little. "It's very you."

Yagi sighed and continued to eat his patriotic noodles. You continued to eat his face. Because you got a sandwich. And it had All Might's face on it.

~~~

Word Count:
1019

Artist Credit:
annisexual on DeviantArt.com

Music Credit:
N/A

Published On:
September 28, 2020