|~|Villain!Tenya Iida x Reader|~|

/Title/
Sugar

|Disclaimer|
Death Mentions

\Requested By\
N/A
💙⭕️~VILLAIN-TINES DAY: 8~⭕️💙

|POV|
Reader

What kind of world was this again? It was surely a terrible one, no matter what. The world was falling, heroes falling further than anyone else. And you knew just who was so enthused about this as, perhaps, the League of Villains. And he just so happened to be the same very thing that was protecting you from anything and everything.

As you cooked yourself some dinner, not expecting to be visited tonight, you felt a pair of gloves hands wrap around your waist. You knew who it was by the way the figure snaked them from your lower back and then pulled you back once in their grasp. You leaned back into his chest, smiling softly as you looked up to look at the figure. The handsome man gave you a gentle smile, hair messy from being unkept all day. He leaned down and pecked your lips, in which you hummed in reply.

"How was it?" You questioned your lover, now being rocked side to side by him. "Have any trouble?"

Iida hummed and rubbed gentle circles into your frame with his thumbs. He laid his chin on your shoulder and nuzzled himself into your neck. "There were a lot more of them tonight than usual," he told you, not moving his head as you cooked. "Though that didn't stop me."

You chuckled a little and finished up the meal, taking his arms and closing your eyes as you were entrapped in his embrace. It's not as though you minded, he was always so busy and any affection was enough. As you thought, you perked up.

"Oh, you must be tired," you said, taking his hands from your frame to hold them. "I'll make you a plate and then you can lay down."

"No," Tenya kept his arms around you, though still holding your hands. "Then I won't have as much time with you. There's so many heroes, and a lot of heroes are looking for the league. I want to spend as much time with you as possible." He moved his head, kissing your cheek softly and then taking a hand, bringing it up to kiss your knuckles.

He looked over the rim of his glasses, pausing his kisses to look up at you. He hummed slightly. "While I was out," he started. "I managed to get some items for you."

You opened your eyes to look at him, blinking a bit in surprise. "For me? What are they?" You turned your head to try and look behind you, wanting to see what he had gotten you. He chuckled softly and kissed your cheek before letting you go. He turned you around and took your hands in his.

You looked over his shoulder to the table, seeing a bag there. Tenya lived his head in front of your vision with a smile. "More excited for gifts than me? How considerate." He teased, lifting your arms up and peppering a few more kissed on your face.

"You're quite affectionate today," you teased back. "What did you do this time? Did you cheat on me?"

He laughed, shaking his head. "Darling, if another individual touched me the way you do, their head would be caved in by my shin instantly. I'm merely showering you in affection because I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"Is that so?" You smiled as he lead you to the table with the back. He took the bag, letting your hands go, and lifted some things out of it. He sat them on the table and hummed softly.

You watched him curiously as he pulled out some boxes and bags. You tilted your head, not able to see their labels. When Tenya took one and handed it to you, he smiled a little bit more. "They're candies," he said simply. "Your favorites."

Your eyes widened a bit when you saw it's label and smiled. "Aww!~ Baby, thank you so much!" You leaned to peck his lips before setting them down. "But I'll eat them after dinner. Care to join me, my love?"

"Anything for you, my dear," he chuckled softly and cupped your face. "Absolutely anything."

~~~

Word Count:
705

Artist Credit:
tonerukun on DeviantArt

Music Credit:
N/A

Published On:
June 4, 2021

~~~

Sorry it's short, I'm slowly getting my BNHA inspiration back but it isn't working out right now. Plus, a lot of family issues are happening again. I hope y'all understand! Next is Mr Compress! I hope y'all like it either way.

Also, Villain Iida is kind of hard to write. Lol.