|~| Mute!Izuku Midoriya x Hitoshi Shinso |~|

/Title/
Bunny

|Disclaimer|
N/A

\Requested By\
Maddy_the_weeb

|POV|
Hitoshi Shinso

The soft feeling of his skin, his hair, and even his soft smile gave Hitoshi a special fire in his chest. A whole new determination, in a way. At first he despised him, wanting nothing but to beat him. Though, that changed almost within weeks.

The permanently silent boy was his savior, in a way. Helped him find a new goal, a new perspective. Not only was his goal to prove everyone wrong of his power, but how he had a goal of making sure Izuku's voice was heard.

Though, Izuku was mute, he doesn't have a voice! Maybe not a physical, audible voice, but Izuku's voice was more powerful than anything else in the world. He could convince anyone, persuade anyone, light up anyone's day, with just his words.

And Shinso wanted to be his voice.

The smaller boy beside him shifted in his sleep, causing the purple haired boy to be pulled from his thoughts. He studied the boy, his little bunny, making sure he was awake or asleep. Though the quick inhale audible breath through his nose and soft exhale through his mouth signaled he was sleep, probably dreaming.

The boy could only make small squeaks, chirps if he tried hard enough. Though no words would ever be formed, even if he was able to move his lips. Though even his small noises were softer than whispers, barely catching anyone's attention unless Izuku tried harder, which always resulted in a sore throat.

The boy was not always voiceless, no. The fight with the yakuza was what caused his eternity of silence. When Kai shattered his vocal cords to beyond repair, his last audible words were a cry to protect the girl he swore to protect. To save.

Hitoshi would do so many things if it meant he could hear his voice again. Though at least he could still hum, the second best thing. His humming calmed Hitoshi down every time. Sometimes he was just content with his humming, loving to listen, loving to feel the rumbling of his chest.

Though, with a mute boyfriend, and with Hitoshi's quirk, sometimes Hitoshi got frustrated. Izuku wasn't the stubborn type, but when he was stubborn Izuku won't say what's on his mind. Hitoshi would control Izuku, make him spit it out, before he lost his voice. Though now that was out the window.

Hitoshi wouldn't admit it, but he was scared of what Izuku could be hiding, not telling him. His thoughts could be life saving, and Hitoshi treated them all like they were. But, he knew he couldn't control him forever.

Hitoshi slowly buried his face into the boy's hair, humming softly. He loved to hold his little bunny, he favorite bunny. He was small, the perfect size for him.

Hitoshi called Izuku 'bunny' in private, though in public he couldn't bring himself to say it. Bunny was something he felt only the two of them should know about, no one else. Kind of like a comfort word, in a way.

Hitoshi was brought back to reality when he felt a tug on his shirt. He looked down to see his little bunny's eyes half lidded from tiredness, though looking up at him. Hitoshi gave him a tired smile, kissing his head softly.