|~|Eijiro Kirishima x Hurt!Reader|~|

/Title/
I'm Here

|Disclaimers|
Violence, Gore, Slight Strong Language

\Requested By\
N/A

|POV|
Reader

The League of Villians never seised to surprise everyone. Especially when they attack.

You screamed in pain as the Nomu snapped your leg into nothing but shattered bones. You were trying to escape, trying to cry for help. You were just a kid, just a mere student at UA High School.

How could you possibly survive from someone low Nomu?

The sinister laughter echoed about the area. You weakly turned your head towards the blue-haired villian. He seemed far too pleased to have you so close to his grasp.

"Wonderful! How magnificent!" Tomura Shigaraki. The name made you see the in anger. In hatred.

"You..." you coughed.

Tomura leaned in closer, laughing and giggling to himself. "(Y/N) (L/N)," he giggled once more. "We finally have you in our grasp!"

You snarled. "Like hell am I going to keep it that way!"

The Nomu grabbed your head and pushed it into the concrete roughly. You grunted in pain, your body becoming still and frail.

"Now now," Tomura's eyes seemed to make you shiver in intimacy. His eyes were filled with hatred. Filled with anger. "If you continue then I'm afraid that my Nomu will have to break your other arm next!"

You growled, glaring at him. "I hate you," you seethed. "I hate all of you!"

"I hate you," he was suddenly serious. "I hate AllMight most of all! He may have retired but he's not dead! You must tell me where he is," he began to reach for your arm. "or you'll be nothing but rubble."

You felt a bubble of fear fill your chest. You saw what he did to others. But you weren't going to give in.

"Never!" You snapped. "I'll never tell you!"

"You've got some guts," he laughed. "Too bad you're going to die!"

He reached for your arm, grabbing it. You screamed as you felt your arm begin to shatter and decay.

"HANDS OFF OF HER/HIM/THEM!"

As Tomura looked up so did you. You gasped, no expecting to see a familiar red-haired boy. He was falling from the ceiling, about to collide with Tomura.

The Nomu let you go and rushed in front of Tomura, shielding him.

Eijiro flipped off of the Nomu and got into battle position. "Get away from her/him/them!"

Tomura laughed. "Kirishima, was it?" He tilted his head like a doll would. "All alone? My my, I'm sure you would have learned by now."

"Actually," Eijiro smirked. "I brought some friends."

Behind us there was the sound of explosions. Your eyes widened. It had to be them!