|~|Tomura Shigaraki x Reader|~|

/Title/
You Never Seem To Smile

|Disclaimer|
Cussing, Already Dating

\Requested By\
sadaesthetic666

|POV|
Reader

Tomura Shigaraki, Tenko Shimura. This man was different than he was many years ago, though you found a small amount of love and compassion in his cold heart that was left. When you first found him, you thought you found the wrong person. You thought 'that this couldn't be Tenko!'

But once he spoke, you knew right away. And he had changed so much. And in so little time.

Now, years later, the both of you were finally together once again. Though this time you two were a little more than friends. And neither of you would have suspected it.

You used to be the only one to see Tenko, no, Tomura smile like he meant it. You used to be the only one to hear him giggle and laugh. You used to see him excited for a toy, or to see an animal he could hold even if it was with a few fingers. You used to see that shine in his eyes. But now, most all of it was gone.

You sat next to the man, looking at the bar counter. The man's hair hung over his face as he did the same, tapping the counter in a rhythm with his pinky raised. His empty shot of whiskey sat next to his twitchy hand. Yet his head and torso remained unmoved.

The only sound in the area was the ticking of the wall clock. It ticked right every second with a quick 'click, click, click, click,' that seemed to grow louder and louder the longer the silence sat. You felt your body tense at the uneasy feeling. The feeling of despair began to fill the room, almost enough to suffocate someone.

"Spit it out," he said suddenly. This made you flinch at his venomous tone. "You're twitching and it's getting annoying. Just spit it out and sit still."

You frowned, your chest tightening at how he spoke to you. It almost hurt to listen. You looked at Tomura to see he had moved his head over to face you ever so slightly. You saw an eye, and it was filled with impatience and annoyance.

You gulped a little and hesitated. "Did I," he turned his head a little more to look at you better. "Do something?" You bit you're lip a little at the question.

Tomura seemed to think about the question for a moment. "What are you saying?" He asked in a low voice. It was dark and you knew you had to watch what you had to say.

"D-Did I do something?" You repeated. "Like, did I do something to make you mad? Or make you ignore me? Or hate me?"

Tomura seemed slightly surprised by your questions. He turned his body away from the counter to give his full attention to you. His head tilted and his father's hand seemed to move as if it were alive once he did. It made you begin to shiver.

"What makes you think I would hate you? Sure, I might get mad," he started. "And the ignoring part? I block everyone out when I feel like it." He leaned back slightly, though not enough to fall back.

"No," you said. "You never... smile anymore. You never laugh, you never cheer, and you never... look at me the same anymore," you played with the end of your shirt for a moment. "I feel like I made you mad. Did I fail to meet your expectations? D-Did I do something?"