|~| Tenya Iida x Tourettes!Reader |~|

/Title/
I Deeply Apologize

|Disclaimer|
Tourettes, Profanity

\Requested By\
Nyx_or_Kyro

|POV|
Reader

You sighed, trying so hard not to tic in class. You were in the process of being diagnosed with Tourettes, though in reality it was a no brainer. Your head would pull to the side, or back, or rapidly turn resulting in a neck crack. You would click your tongue, making weird noises. Though, the one that could cost your reputation was the cursing.

Because you were still in the process of being diagnosed, there was no paperwork for the school. And unfortunately, not everyone's first thought was Tourettes when you had an outburst. Though luckily Recovery Girl and Principal Nezu were aware, mostly through their personal observations.

The class was painfully quiet, except the first voice at the front of the class. As Aizawa spoke, you swore you were going to fall asleep. Though a sudden head turn jolted you away, a sickening crack echoing through the room. Aizawa didn't care, though had noticed.

You bit your lip, feeling a tic coming. Though when was it ever possible to stop it? A loud whistle sounded the room, making Aizawa pause his lecture.

After another moment, he continued. You could tell he was slightly annoyed, if not angry, by your noises. He wasn't bothered by your movements, however.

You sighed, trying harder and harder. Tenya was close, noticing your movements and sounds. He found it odd, though he had observed you've been doing it since the beginning of the school year. Of course, it was the first week, and you've done it everyday.

Many of your other classmates noticed too, someone thought it was weird, others had suspicions, and even a small few didn't have a care in the world. Though the most intrigued was Tenya, more curious than anything.

Why did you do those things? Was it something that calmed you? It was that just how you were? Or were you doing it on purpose? No where in his mind did he think of the possibility of a nervous system disorder.

"Fuck me," you slapped your hand over your mouth, a loud 'slap' echoing through the room. Your eyes grew wide as you fearfully looked up towards the teacher. He stopped and glared at you. You gulped. "I-I'm sorry?"

"Do you think this is a joke?" He snapped, huffing. His hair rose a bit, showing his anger. You wanted to melt, disappear from his gaze.

"No sir! SHIT!" You slapped your hand over your mouth again. Aizawa snarled, immediately pointing to the door. He said nothing, though you understood what he wanted. "Y-Yes sir..."

You sighed softly and gathered your things. Tenya watched you, noticing how sad you looked. He even noticed how your eyes grew glossy-were you going to cry?-and felt bad.

He rose his arm, making Aizawa's glare turn to him. "Sir! May I go with? I wouldn't want {L/N} to get lost!"

Aizawa muttered under his breath, though nodded and waved you both off. "Be back in ten minutes or you're going to have to deal with me."

"Yes sir!" Tenya smiled and followed you. You were already out of the door, rushing out. He easily caught up though. Once he was right beside you he smiled a little, adjusting his glasses.

"I'm not one for students who disrupt education," he spoke, smiling a little. "Though you intrigue me! I'm Tenya Iida, we haven't been properly introduced."

When he held his hand out, you gave him a sad smile and took it to shake. Your head shot to the right, a soft high pitched 'umph' escaping to lips. You let his hand go immediately and walked ahead, quick with your feet. "{F/N} {L/N}," you said.

He followed after you, now frowning. "Why do you make such obnoxious noises? And why such strong language?" He didn't mean to sound rude, though you flinched from it.

Holding the straps of your backpack, you exhaled heavily. "I'm being diagnosed for Tourettes Syndrome," you explained, a whistle escaping immediately after. "It's a nervous system disorder, though sometimes it's also a brain disorder. They're going to see-dumbass-which one I have." You cringed, embarrassed by cursing at a time like that.

Tenya immediately looked as though committed a terrible law. He gasped and chopped through the air, speaking loudly. "I deeply apologize for my rudeness and obliviousness! I had no idea!"

You gave him a soft smile, nodding as you both went up the stairs. "It's alright, I just can't tell my teachers unless I'm actually diagnosed. Hopefully it's soon." A softer whistle echoed down the empty halls.

Tenya nodded. "Indeed! Is there a way I could perhaps help? Maybe help you study if your Tourettes distract you from the lesson? I can't help but notice you seem to focus on something else-maybe trying not to create an outburt-than the actual lesson."

You shrugged, a soft smile still in your lips. "Thanks, Iida. It means a lot-sexy ass-ignore me please!" You hit your head, whining out in embarrassment.

Tenya laughed, making your chest swell from relief. "Call me Tenya!"

You chuckled a little, feeling better around him. "Then you can call me {F/N}."

"I'd be glad to," he smiled and stopped in front of the office door with you. "Perhaps we could meet after school? I can catch you up on the lesson from today, if you'd like?"

You nodded, smiling a bit bigger. "I'd like that, thank you Tenya. I'll see you later?" A soft tongue click and your question seems to be answered, Tenya nodded softly.

"Of course! I'll be waiting by the gates!" He waved and you waved back, whistling him goodbye as he made his way back to class. You looked at the office door and knocked.

"Who is it?" Called the cheerful principle.

"{F/N}-FUCKIN'-{L/N}, sir." That was such terrible timing! You thought, cursing to yourself.

"Oh! Come on in! I have an idea as to why you might be here," you opened the door and walked in, seeing Nezu making some tea with a smile. "Come sit! We can have a chat for a while!"

You smiled softly, nodding. "Thank you, sir."

You were glad some people were so nice to you, even though your tics didn't reply in kind.

~~~
Word Count:
1063

Artist Credit:
Anime Screenshot

Music Credit:
N/A

Published On:
January 16, 2021