|~|Shoto Todoroki x Little!Sister!Reader|~|

/Title/
Siblings Forever

|Disclaimer|
Mild Swearing

\Requested By\
Thornful-Roses

|POV|
Reader/Shoto

You were nervous. In the next few minutes you'll be at the gate of UA High School, the ultimate school any growing hero would arrive for. Your legs were quaking from both so nervous and excited. It kind of amazed you of how many mixed emotions you were feeling at this point.

Your older brother, Shoto, was now a second year here. Or, would be. Next year you would be a freshman at UA, and Shoto would be a second year. And today, Nezu has given your brother permission to give you an advanced schedule of a tour! And who else would be your tour guide than your own brother?

As the gates of UA came closer you grew more and more nervous. You took a deep breath as you arrived at the gate. You looked at the little keypad and walked over. You nervously looked around and gently tapped on the keypad.

When nothing happened you pressed it again. And again. And once more. And maybe a few more times. Before a monotone voice spoke up behind you and make you scream.

"Calm down," said the voice calmly as you turned around. It was no other than your brother Shoto. "That isn't a touch screen, it's a card scanner."

You nervously smiled and rubbed the back of your neck. "Oh, that would make a lot more sense..." you let out a breath. "Wait, why did you come up behind me?"

"To surprise you, of course," he gave a soft and rare smile as he ran his hands over your hair and rubbed it. You whined and swatted his hand away as you tried to fix your hair. "Come on, I would like you to meet some people as well."

You smiled a little after fixing your hair and nodded. "Alright! Let's go! I've been waiting forever!" You exclaimed.

When Todoroki opened the gates with his student ID, you were immediately met with the overwhelming feeling of excitement. The UA building looked so much larger when you were right beneath it.

Todoroki began to lead you in, looking right a the main building. You, however, were looking right, left, up, and down. UA amazed you! How was it so big? How much money did it cost to build it! And never have you seen a building with so many windows before!

Todoroki noticed how you were far behind him, gazing at the giant maximum security wall and the excruciatingly tall window covered building towering the both of you. He couldn't help but smile, seeing how curious and innocent you seemed.

Being your older brother, he always strived to protect you from Endeavor. Yet sadly, he never could all the time. And since the dorms were placed her really couldn't protect you. And you were two years younger than him, about to join UA.

He sighed. When you noticed that he was waiting you nervously smiled and ran over. "Sorry, Shoto! This place is so big! I can't wait to start here!"

He placed a hand on your head and patted you. "No worries. Let's get inside. Then we'll walk around campus. And lastly end up at the dorms."

"You seemed to have planned this all out," you said cheerfully, a sly smirk appearing. "How long have you been expecting me?"