|~| Shoto Todoroki x Depressed!Reader |~|

/Title/
Never Again

|Disclaimer|
Depression, Detailed Self-harm, Blood

\Requested By\
sayoripoggers {SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!}

|POV|
Reader

It seemed as though everything was going wrong, almost. UA being attacked, the League seeming to tip toe closer and closer, and everything seemed to grow slower and slower. Was it just you?

The warm maroon liquid slowly curved the shape of your wrist, meeting at the center of the opposite side. A drop of the blood fell onto the blanket below, the fabric drinking it in. Another river traveled down a similar path, then another, then another.

Your furrowed your eyebrows, squeezing your newest cut to help the blood seep out. Once it seemed there wouldn't be anymore, you slowly guided your blade to the next available spot.

First, steady the blade. Next, push down. Third, slowly slide your blade to the empty space. You watched as your skin slowly divided, the velvet red turning maroon. A soft, yet emotionless smile danced their way to your lips.

"Six," you whispered to yourself, taking your index and thumb to squeeze at the cut to force more blood out. "What a lucky number..."

Your arm was pale, its usual {S/C} now a pale {white/pearl/pink/tan}. You found it pretty in a way, how your flesh seemed to fade as if it ran out of ink.

You barely registered the knock at your dorm door. You slowly lifted your head up, not registering it quick enough. When you heard it again you quickly, yet still jelly-like, tossed the blanket away after wiping your arm down with it. You then hid the blade under your mattress and raced to the door.

Making sure your bleeding arm was out of sight, you cracked the door a bit to see who it was first. Shoto has been about to knock once more until you opened it. He looked at you through the crack then curiously studied your pale, tired features.

"{L/N}?" He questioned, an eyebrow raising. "Are you alright? You aren't sick, are you?"

"A little," you sheepishly replied, laying your head on the door. "Was there something you needed?" You cleared your throat a bit, your cut hand shaking from its trauma.

"I came to ask if you wanted to watch a movie with some of us," he said calmly. "Midoriya wanted me to ask. Though if your sick I think you should get some rest."

"Yeah," you looked to the side. "I think I should. Sorry, Shoto," you chuckled nervously, wanting to wrap the conversation up. The blood was dripping down to the floor now.

He watched you a little longer. "Should I make you some soup..? I believe it may help you," He nodded to himself, not even letting you answer. "I'll be back."

"N-No, it's okay!" You called, though the boy left to get some despite your plea. You shut the door and locked it, cursing to yourself.

You rushed to grab the bloody blanket and cleaned up the blood on the floor with it. You then stuffed it under your bed and immediately took some spare bandages you had. You wrapped your arms messily, hoping to any god that it wouldn't come loose. You then quickly grabbed the first long sleeved shirt you had and put it on.