|~|Shoto Todoroki x Reader x Fumikage Tokoyami|~|

/Title/
Icy Bird, Not Icy Grape Bird

|Disclaimer|
Poly Relationship, Mineta {You know why!} Profanity

\Requested By\
AngelicaDevil21

|POV|
Reader

You shifted, adjusting yourself in the oddly warm lap of Shoto Todoroki, your boyfriend. You were tired after training all day under the supervision of Mister Aizawa. You just got done with the last bit of training, only a few more students to go.

Shoto laid his head on top of yours, scrolling through his phone in comfortable silence. You watched his phone too, smiling. Shoto never minded, what was there to hide? The poor boy didn't look at anything mysterious or suspicious, it was all rather a surprise. Constant animal photos, constant shopping by using Endeavor's credit card, you know the usual.

He went to his gallery, clicking the first photo. You laid your head a little more back, in which he did in return. He showed you his phone, a recent photo of you and him on the screen. You smiled softly at it.

"That photo's cute," you said, in which you felt Shoto's hum of agreement in his throat. He scrolled to the next photo, a photo you took of Shoto and your boyfriend Tokoyami. "Ooo! You saved it!"

"Of course I did," he said, using his thumb to point to Tokoyami. "He looks flustered. He looks cute like that." You could almost feel the small smile on his lips.

Yeah, you had two boyfriends. What was the problem? Shoto has two partners too! So does Fumikage! Who were they? Each other, duh. You all loved each other, three peas in a pod.

"Shh, don't say that too loud," you teased. "Fumikage might hear! Or maybe Dark Shadow." You laughed a little, watching as Shoto swipes to the next photo.

"I'm not scared," he said simply, burying the bottom half of his head into your head of hair. "The worse he could do is give the silent treatment. I can do that too."

You still smiled, eyes rolling. It was true, your boyfriends were on the emo side, there was no doubt. They didn't talk much, they didn't show much emotion, but behind closed doors they are the most cuddly people you know. Especially Fumikage, he loves when you scratch his head.

The courtyard was empty where you two were. Everyone else was in their dorms or finishing up their lessons. Luckily for you two, you both were one of the firsts to finish. Fumikage would be done soon, he was one of the last people on the list. He wanted you two to go on ahead of him, even though you both insisted to stay to watch.

You hummed. You lifted your head and looked a Shoto, who brought his attention away from his phone. He looked at you and watched you closely. He always knew when you wanted to talk, always ready to listen with his full attention to you.

"The class doesn't know about all of us," you said calmly. "They know the three of us are really good friends but... don't you think we should tell them?"

Shoto hummed a little at your suggestion. He looked to the side in thought, thinking. "I don't see why we can't," he said. "But I think we should ask Fumikage if he would like that."

You nodded, agreeing with him. "Of course! We just have to wait for him," you smiled brightly and looked around for your favorite bird.