|~|Fumikage Tokoyami x Reader|~|

/Title/
Looking For My Second Feather

|Disclaimer|
N/A

\Requested By\
Greninjas_Trainer + astraloid

|POV|
Reader

You sighed as you looked at your clock. You let out a whine, seeing that it was almost two in the morning! You skipped out on dinner today, too. No wonder you were hungry!

Ever since classes were let out for the weekend you've been studying hard for the upcoming test. And frankly, you weren't having a good start. You had planned to go to bed by eleven thirty!

You laid your head on your desk and sulked in silence. Before a while you stood up to leave your room. You wanted to see if anyone had brought you food while you were in study mode.

Once you opened the door you immediately saw a box. It didn't look like you would put food in it, but you took it and went inside anyway. You sat it on the desk and opened it carefully, in case it was Mineta.

Seeing no Mineta, you opened it all the way and smiled. It was dinner! With a note and a few flowers on the side of the dish. You smiled softly but then thought this was Mineta's doing. At least until you opened the note to see Tokoyami's signature at the bottom.

'Dearest {Y/N},
I noticed you have been studying all day, and it was getting late so I knew you would miss dinner. I have you see this before you go to bed, I wouldn't want you to sleep on an empty stomach. And tomorrow, I would like to talk to you about something.
Tokoyami'

Your eyes widened once you read the note. Tokoyami wanted to talk to you? What was it about?

You smiled brightly, happy to have such a great friend like Tokoyami. You would have expected Deku to do it, but perhaps Tokoyami beat him to it?

You didn't mind, you loved the little note and the flowers he gave you, you took them and smelt their sweet scent. It reminded you of honey.

You looked around and found a cup. You nervously placed the flowers inside the cup and poured some water inside from a water bottle you had. You sighed. "This is only for now, until I get a vase," you spoke to the plants.

You sighed softly and went back to your plate. You calmly ate your food, falling asleep as you did. But luckily you stayed awake long enough to finish your plate. Not wanting to wake anyone, you decided to put the plate away once it was morning.

You yawned and crawled into bed. He laid down and glanced toward your desk again, looking at the note. As you fell asleep you wondered what Tokoyami wanted to talk about.

~~~

Hours later, you were awoken by a large clap of thunder. You jumped up in bed immediately, looking around. You didn't think it would have rained, you figured it was going to be a nice weekend with sunny skies.

You groaned in both annoyance and sadness. You rubbed your eyes and reached for your phone to check the weather. As the thunder boomed and the lightning crashed, you whined seeing that the entire day would be gloomy and stormy.