|~| Atsuhiro Sako x Dancer!Villain!Reader |~|

/Title/
I Want To Help

|Disclaimer|
Atsuhiro is your fiancé, slight manga spoilers, slight swearing

\Requested By\
N/A FOR EIJI-GAZING {Idk if you'll like this but I hope you do 🥺}

|POV|
Reader/Atsuhiro Sako

The music played, the majestic sound echoing between the walls. It was so calming, so relaxing, so enchanting. It made you move much more gracefully the more you found yourself lost in the heavenly instruments.

The violins, the bass, the harps! Oh, what a majestic array of instruments! They way they were all in perfect tune, the way they danced with each other! You could image the musicians dancing this arms and fingers around to make this heavenly music. You could image the conductor waving his arms around with grace, such care.

You found your feet moving on their own. The way your feet glided across the hideout floor, it made you feel so light! You felt like flying, or maybe you were? You hummed to the music, feeling more connected with it than ever.

Your body turned, your hips joining as you spun. The orchestra seemed to grow louder, and with each note you felt your body move more and more without your mind. Your eyes were closed, dancing to the music with only your heart.

You felt so relaxed, so calm. All of your worries faded away, all of your fears disappearing. You were free in this temporary fiction mindset. You were everything you wanted to be in this world.

If only music lasted that much longer.

With the last string of the chillo and the bass, the music ended. And with it, your fictional delusion.

You slowly opened your eyes, looking around you. You slowly moved to the window, looking out into the cold, deserted alley. Your lightness had gone away, your fears and worries had returned, and the music had faded away.

You looked down, listening to the claps of the audience. You wanted to disappear into the cracks of the warehouse floor, into goo. You wished you could dance in front of that crowd, with the orchestra behind you.

Though you threw that all away when you committed your first crime. That night, it took only a minute. You ruined your own life with one swift motion. You couldn't go back now, and you weren't going to give in either.

You melted from the window to the floor, listening to the announcer as she spoke to the crowd.

"Thank you for coming! It was an amazing crowd tonight! We hope..." her voice seemed to fade away as you stared into the empty room.

How long was it going to take until they got back? They said a few hours, though the time was never confirmed. After all, your fiancé was a villain, as were you. He was a reliable asset, with his quirk and all.

You brought your knees up to your chest, arms wrapping around your legs. You felt cold there without the music. You felt alone, like you were a shell.

You hummed, thinking. They would be back soon, you were sure. They left late in the morning, and the sun was setting. Except for Jin, of course. He was sick and Giran decided to give him an apartment for a while until he got better.