|~|Dabi x Sick!Civilian!Reader|~|

/Title/
You're So Warm

|Disclaimer|
Minimal Swearing, Not Dating But Talking, Lots Of Fluff

\Requested By\
N/A

|POV|
Reader

You slowly opened your eyes, the feeling of grogginess and tiredness still in your system. You yawned a little and slowly sat up, immediately hit with the feeling of nausea and stuffiness. You coughed, the mucus in your chest bubbling up.

You frowned and slowly stood, holding your stomach as if it would help your nausea. You let out a groan as you made your way to the bathroom. Instead of going to the toilet, you went to the mirror. You opened the mirror and took the thermometer.

"Come on," you muttered with a stuffy nose. "What will I do?" You brought the thermometer to your mouth and placed it under your tongue. You took some medicine during your wait and closed the mirror.

You glanced up at the mirror to see a tall figure right behind you. You screamed in shock and surprise, making the figure cover their ears.

"Damn it! Calm down!" The figure hissed.

You managed to keep the thermometer in your mouth as you turned around. Seeing more clearly that it was your friend you gasped. "Dabi! You can't scare me like that!"

Dabi looked at you after he uncovered his ears. Seeing the thermometer and the medicine he rose an eyebrow. He took the thermometer from your mouth and wiped your spit off with a rag that happened to be close by. He held it up to the light to see better.

"A 100.3 temperature," he said, looking down at your sick frame. He hummed and sat the thermometer down. "Hope you didn't have plans today."

You let out a whine and frowned. "Of course I did..." you crossed your arms to hopefully warm yourself up. "I need to cancel them all though, don't I?"

"Yep," Dabi bent down slightly and wrap his arms slowly around your waist. Seeing the heat rise to your cheeks, he smirked and placed his head on top of yours. "Now you're schedule is filled with just me."

"B-But you'll get sick too," you stampered out. You weren't used to this and plus, Dabi knew you like him. "I don't think you should really stay."

"I'm not leaving," he said calmly. He felt around your stomach and let out a hum. You gulped as Dabi lowered his head to your shoulder. "And you can't get rid of me."

You sighed and leaned into the villain. The nauseous feeling had gone down slightly feeling the warmth of his hands. You closed your eyes and Dabi buried his face into your neck. You gulped again feeling how warm he was, his breath the hottest.

"I'm not much of any help," Dabi said, face still in your neck. "But I'm taking any time I can get with you, toots."

You sighed, though knowing Dabi you didn't have much of a choice anyway. You opened your eyes and looked in the mirror at the two of you. Your face was as pink as a strawberry. With the taller man's face buried in your neck and the way he held you of course you would!

You reached for the medicine on the counter though Dabi took your hand in his. "I'll give it to you, go lay down."

"Says the man who can't take care of himself," you said. "Let me do it then I'm getting something to eat."