|~| Dabi x Chubby!Reader |~|

/Title/
Sugar

|Disclaimer|
Profanity, Slight Blood

\Requested By\
BubbleGumBurritoBody {SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!!!}

|POV|
Reader

You blinked. Then blinked again. Dabi was right in front of you, a bundle of thorn ridden roses in his hand. He narrowed his eyes a bit, watching you. Though you didn't do anything.

"Well?" He asked. "Are you going to let me in, doll?"

"Oh! Oh yes, yes! Sorry!" Getting over your shock, you moved aside to let the villain in your home. This was a pleasant surprise. Dabi, a surprise visit... and he had a bundle of roses?

You closed the door and then locked it, not wanting to have an unwanted guest come in while he was there. He usually gave you a forewarning before coming, though this time was different. And he never gave gifts unless he had a good day or had something on his mind.

Which of them was today?

Dabi made himself at home, just like he always does. He made his way to your living room and sat himself on your couch, let out a grunt of what sounded to be pain. He still held the roses in his hand. You swore his hand as bleeding from the thorns, though you knew his arms were almost completely numb anyway.

You walked over and sat next to him. You were about to ask him what he was doing here, but then he suddenly wrapped his arms around you and buried his face into your stomach. You squeaked in surprise and shock.

"D-Dabi-" you hesitantly places you're hand into his hair, which result in him grunting again. "What happened? What are the roses for?" You looked at the hand that held the roses, your suspicions of blood proven to be correct.

"I had a rough day," he muttered into your stomach, his words muffled. "Be a doll and... and just be quiet for a minute."

You frowned though didn't fight it. You pet his head calmly, patiently waiting for him to lighten up. His body was tense and the way he was breathing suggested that someone probably pissed him off to beyond comprehension. Who did it? You probably wouldn't ever know.

After a few minutes he sat up again and gestured to the roses in his hand. "Some thorns are stuck. Mind helping me out?"

You let out a soft laugh, smiling. "Sure, next time get roses without the thorns." You said, getting up to make your way to the bathroom. He followed behind of course, even though he knew the house like the back of his hand.

When he made his way to the bathroom you were already gathering things to clean his wounds. He watched you, head tilted and laying on the doorframe.

"Over the sink," you ordered, in which he obeyed. He slowly opened his hand, showing the thorns in his hand with blood calmly and slowly falling down his hand. "Now hold still." You took some tweezers and began to pluck the thorns out.

He laid his head on your shoulder, eyes closing and nuzzling his face into your neck. He loved holding you, loved feeling you. You were the perfect shape.

He hummed and glanced at your work. "Thanks, doll," he muttered, kissing your cheek as you wrapped his hand up. "I think I should repay you with some cuddles."

"You came unannounced," you said, finishing his hand. "Are you sure you want to stay longer? Someone might stop by, you know."

"You didn't make plans, did you?" He faked a pout, smirking right after. "I won't stay the night, I just want my baby doll."

He kissed your head before turning to leave. He left the bathroom and made his way to the living room. You heard him plop onto the couch with a loud exaggerated sigh.

You smiled and put everything away before going to Dabi. He was scanning his way to the news channel on your TV, patting the dot beside him once you came in. You went over and sat beside him, resulting in his arms wrapping around your frame.

He clicked on the channel and put the remote down, immediately laying his head against your neck. He rubbed your sides and stomach, letting out gentle hums.

You leaned into him, smiling a little. The news was riddled with several cases of charred bodies found in alleys, then switched to the League as a whole. Dabi scoffed a little, shifting.

"If only there was someone worth joining the league," he muttered, his voice tired. "And no, you are not joining. If anything fucked up then you'd get hurt."

You laughed a little. "I know, I know! Sheesh!" You yawned a little before sighing softly. "Hungry?"

"Nah," he muttered, kissing your neck softly. "My sugar's right here. That's all I need."

~~~

Word Count:
802

Artist Credit:
tomomoni on Tumblr
{I love their art sm ♥️}

Music Credit:
N/A

Published On:
January 12, 2021

Sorry it's so short!