|~|Kyoka Jiro x Momo Yaoyorozu|~|

/Title/
Creative Music

|Disclaimer|
N/A

\Requested By\
kai1447

|POV|
Kyoka Jiro, Momo Yaoyorozu

Momo sighed, bored and not knowing what to really do. She was in her room and was reading a book. But the book got boring quickly and she had nothing much left to do.

She got out of bed and quietly made her way to Jiro's room. She always found Jiro comforting and easy to get along with. And her heart always quickened when she was around. It was amazing.

She gently knocked on her friend's door. She heard some stirring for a moment before the door opened a crack. Jiro looked up and smiled a little, opening the door all the way. "Hey! Momo! What do you need?"

Jiro's heart began to pound. All she could think was how pretty Momo was! I mean, her skin! Her hair! Her eyes! Her curves! Her personality! Everything to Jiro was perfect about Momo!

Momo's heart pounded as well, smiling. "Hello, Jiro! I was wondering if we could hang out today? There's no classes and I have no plans."

Jiro was surprised but nodded. "Yeah, totally. You can come in, I just cleaned up a bit."

Jiro stepped aside to let Momo come in. Momo thanked Jiro and walked in, looking around at all of her instruments. Jiro closed the door and followed after her. Momo day on the bed calmly and Jiro sat next to her.

Now what?

Jiro began to sweat a little, not knowing what exactly to say. Momo was in the same boat, stumped. The two girls sat in a somewhat awkward silence.

Momo was the first to speak, clearing her throat. "I know it's a long shot," she said quietly. "But can you teach me the piano?"

Jiro looked up a bit. "Well... Yeah. Sure. But all I have is a keyboard," she explained. "I hope that's alright."

Momo nodded. "Yes, that's fine! I just wanted to try something, you know?"

Jiro nodded. "I understand," she stood up and went to get her keyboard. Jiro walked back and laid it in Momo's lap, making her squeak in surprise from the weight. "We'll start with the basics. You play the piano like this," she took Momo's hands and adjusted her fingers into the piano. Momo's cheeks rose to a light pink, Jiro's cheeks following.

"L-Like this?" Momo questioned, making Jiro nod. "Now what?"

"Well, let's play the B flat scale," she said. She played the scale slowly for Momo to understand and comprehend. Momo hummed. "Think you can copy that?"

Momo moved her fingers like Jiro had, but missed the notes. She whined a little. "Oh no! And it looked so simple, too!"

Jiro chuckled a little. "No no, look. B flat," she touched the key. "C," she played C and continued the scale. "Think you have it now?"

Momo hummed and played the notes, only missing one now. Jiro smiled. "There you go, you almost had it."

Momo smiled. "I skipped a key, right?"

Jiro nodded and replayed the scale. Momo gasped. "Oh! I missed the A!" She repeated the scale quickly, making Jiro smile.

"You're a fast learner," Jiro said shyly, looked to the side. "Have you ever played piano?"

"When I was little," she explained. "But that was many years ago, I forgot basically everything. I was given private classes until I was about six."

Jiro nodded. "I see," she smiled. "My private classes were all by my parents, and I'm glad they were."

Momo smiled. "That's so nice of them," she said calmly. "And their musicians right? So that's even better! You learn the best from the best!"

Jiro felt the faint rush of blood rise to her cheeks. "I-I don't know about that," she took her ear lobes and took the ends, letting this collide with each other and then apart and repeated this motion. "I'm not anywhere as good as my parents."

"Well you're amazing to me!" She cheered. "I bet I could learn so much! Maybe the drums, or the guitar! Or maybe the flute!" She brightened up.

To Jiro it felt as though Momo was a star. The sun, even. She was so bright and amazing, Jiro could admire her from afar and feel enlightened! Okay, maybe not say it like that, but she understood her own thoughts.

Momo giggled. "Sorry, I guess I got ahead of myself," she said nervously. "One thing at a time I suppose?"

Jiro gulped a little and nodded. "Yeah, one at a time would probably be for the best. Maybe after the piano I'll teach you the guitar or flute. The drums are a bit harder."

Momo nodded a little. "I see! Oh, but I don't think I'll be able to play another more than two instruments," she said nervously. "I'll forget too much! You're a wonder remembering so many instruments!"

There went Jiro's heart again, pounding in her chest as she blushed. "H-Hey..."

Momo nervously smiled and blushed slightly too, realizing what she did. "Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to embarrass you!" She laid her she on her shoulder to comfort her.

"It's alright," Jiro said, forcing herself to speak. "Would you like to get back to the lesson?"

Momo nodded. "Oh! Yes please! Sorry, I got carried away!"

Jiro shook her head. "It's alright. Now, remember the scale?"

Momo smiled and nodded. "You bet!"

Jiro smiled and the two girls practiced the piano all night long. They felt so happy together, it made their hearts swell like no other. And frankly they hoped it would never end, with how addicting it really felt.

~~~

Word Count:
939

Artist Credit:
Miri-senpai on DeviantArt

Music Credit:
N/A

Published On:
August 31,2020