|~| Sad!Katsuki Bakugo x Adopted!Sibling!Child!Reader|~|

/Title/
I Love You, Kid

|Disclaimer|
You Are 5, Bakugo Is 9

\Requested By\
bell12367

|POV|
Katsuki Bakugo/Reader

Bakugo silently cried in his room. He had been yelled at once again for almost losing another fight with higher grade kids. He clutched his head and laid in bed.

It had been almost a year since you were adopted. Bakugo hates you at first, but now he was starting to like you. Not only were you almost exactly like him, but you would fight for him.

There was a knock on his door and he immediately wiped his tears away quickly. "Come in," he said, voice breaking slightly.

You opened the door and peered inside holding an All Might figure. You frowned and walk in, closing the door. "Katsuki?" You started quietly. "I-I heard mama yelling at you... so I came with All Might!" You smiled and bounced over.

The boy didn't look at you as you hopped onto his bed and showed him the toy. "Here! All Might is here now!" You brightened, though seeing your adopted brother so sad made you frown. "Um... Bubby?"

The boys was surprised by the nickname. He sniffed. "What is it, weirdo?" He asked, huffing.

"Bubby, I brought All Might," you repeated. "Look! See?" You giggled as you waved the toy in his face.

Katsuki slapped it out of your hand, which made you jump. "I don't care!" He snapped. "Leave me alone with your stupid toy,"

You frowned and looked at All Might who was on the ground. You jumped off of the bed and took All Might, then jumped back into the bed with a grunt. "Sorry," you said quietly. "But I want to make you feel better! Can we go play heroes?"

"No," he snapped a little. "I don't want to play."

You slouched. You then looked around for a moment. "Um... how about..." you thought. "Oh! How about a snack!"

"{Y/N} I want to be alone!" Katsuki suddenly snapped. This made you jump. "I don't want to play! I don't want your stupid toy! And I don't want a snack!"

You frowned and showed him the toy. "But it was your toy!"

He grabbed the toy and you watched as your older sibling blew it to nothing but ash. You paled when he blew the ash into your face. "Not anymore."

You frowned and sneezed. You weren't sad about a toy, you could get another one. You huffed and hopped out of bed. You left the room without another word.

Bakugo was silent. He then slowly laid down and went back to silently crying. He held himself tight, wrapped in a ball.

The next time you came in he didn't hear you. You snuck up behind him beside the bed. "I have cookies!"

He screamed in surprise and fell off the bed, wiping his tears once more. "{Y/N} I'm gonna-" when he turned to you he froze.

You were in your All Might onesie with a large plate of special cookies. They were the shape of All Might's head and the frosting made the design. You giggled darkly. "I don't like to listen."

Bakugo couldn't help it. Those cookies looked so good. And he was so tired and finally gave in. He began to cry and hugged you. You used your other arm to hug him as you sat the cookies on the bed. "Yay!"

After you comforted Katsuki, he turned and took a cookie, nibbling on the cookie's hair. You giggled and took one too, eating the same part. "Mama saw them at the store and bought them! I stole them all!"

"{Y/N}!!!" You heard a screech from downstairs. You giggled manically.

Katsuki took the plate of cookies. "Under the bed!" He called and lifted the sheet that covered the bed's depth below. You giggled and crawled under there with your brother in tow.

He sat the cookies beside the two of you and you both ate away to get rid of the evidence. Katsuki stuffed three in his mouth and you tried to do the same, choking a little.

It took almost twenty minutes before you were both bound, crumbs all over your faces yet no cookies.

You both got yelled at, yourself getting the most of it, but after that you then stole your mom's brownies. They tasted weird but you and Katsuki both had two.

That night was all about you and your brother. You slept with Katsuki in his bed that night just so you could both wake up in the middle of the night to steal more snacks.

You loved your new brother.

~~~

Word Count:
775

Artist Credit:
@TinyBakugo on Twitter

Music Credit:
N/A

Published On:
September 19, 2020