Apologies

Your P/O/V:

Alec keeps a tight grip on my hand while Maryse apologies to guests over and over again. Eventually she walks over with Robert scowling. "Alec what where you thinking? Lydia was a perfect wife you just had to ruin it." Alec sighs "Mother I already told you I don't love Lydia. We both agreed that we can't get married and I love Y/N." Robert frowns "How long where you both dating?" Alec smiles "Since Valentine took her." he nods slightly and Maryse scowls "Your okay with this? She is not worthy of the Lightwood name."

Alec squeezes my hand gently before wrapping his arm around my waist "I love Y/N and you need to deal with that." she huffs and stalks of, Robert sighs "I'll talk to her." Alec nods and sighs "Thank you." he nods and walks off after his wife. "For the record I love you too." he smiles and leans down kissing my forehead gently "I love you."

"Am I interrupting?" I pull away and Lydia smiles slightly Alec smiles back "Lydia I am so sorry. It wasn't fair on you. I should never have proposed..." Lydia smiles gently "You don't have to apologize. I never wanted to get married not yet anyway. I actually came over to thank you, we would have both been miserable. So thank you for giving me the freedom to follow my heart. I hope you two are very happy with each other."

I smile and pull away from Alec taking Lydia's hand in mine "I hope you find someone worthy of your love. You seem like a great person and I'm sorry about crashing your wedding." she smiles and laughs slightly "Don't worry I'll be fine." I nod slightly and squeeze her hand gently "I'm still sorry." she smiles "I wish you both all the happiness in the world." I smile "You too." she nods and walks away.

Alec smiles and hugs me gently "Your incredible you know that right?" I blush slightly and jump when someone says "Well that was very entertaining." I smile "Hi dad." he grins and hugs me gently "I told you it was a good idea." I nod "Thanks." he nods "I'm going to head home." I nod and hug him again "See you soon." he nods and smiles slightly at Alec "You hurt her again and you will go mysteriously missing." Alec nods slightly and Magnus walks away I laugh "You okay?" he nods "I never want to hurt you ever again." I smile "You still owe me an explanation as to why this all happened in the first place." he nods slightly "Can we go somewhere more private first." I nod "My room?" he nods and I take his hand gently "Come on."