Advice

I walk into the lounge and see Magnus sitting in an armchair his face covered by book. I smile slightly "Good morning." Magnus waves his hand slightly and I sit on the floor next to Y/Ns head. "Have you worked out how to wake her up yet?" He turns another page "I think so," He pauses "Do you have any idea why Valentine would take her?" I shake my head then remember he can't see me "No, well I have one idea." I pause "Would Valentine have any way of knowing that you were Y/N father?" 

Magnus puts the book down "I don't think so, but let's find out. I think I found the correct spell to wake Y/N." I get up and walk out of the way Magnus says his spell but nothing happens. "Apparently that wasn't the right spell." He sighs, picks up the book again and opens it.

Just as he sits down again the doorbell rings I smile and say "I'll get." I open it to reveal Izzy, Jace and Clary. "Hey." I smile slightly and walk back to Y/N leaving the door open. I hear it close and Izzy says "Have you found anything that may help her?" Magnus sighs "No."

He goes into his office and shuts the door. I can hear glass clinking and ignore it and stare at Y/N "What did Maryse say?" Jace laughs slightly "I believe her exact words were: As long as he doesn't die and doesn't kill anyone I don't care" I scowl "Izzy what did she say?" Izzy sighs "You are dead when you get back."

Magnus appears "You can stay as long as you need." "Thanks." He smiles and I smile back "Thanks." I turn to Jace and scowl "That thing about Mum wasn't funny by the way." He laughs and shrugs "I thought it was." Clary rolls her eyes "That's because you made it up." She elbows him in the side. "Why don't you go help, Magnus?" He frowns "Why me?" Clary glares and he walks off.

They both sit down opposite me smiling "We have been talking and have decided you need to admit to Y/N that you have a huge crush on her." They smile and I scowl at them "I can't." They look at each other and raise their eyebrows "Well not when I know she can hear me." I frown at the floor and I hear Izzy laugh "My bother Alec scared?" I smile slightly "Maybe." 

"You can tell her and we have an idea that might wake her up," Clary says I look up and they both smile "True loves kiss." I sigh "Like that's going to work!"They shrug and Izzy says "You don't know until you try." They get up and walk towards the door were Jace is leaving me alone by Y/N. "See you soon Alec," Jace yells as I turn back to Y/N I hear the door close and sigh.