Escape

I find Izzy at the intersection where we split up but there is no sign of Jace or Clary. "Where are the other two?" she shrugs "I don't know." I scowl "Let's go find them." I turn and see both of them running towards us Jace yells "Time to go." as he runs past I turn and run cradling Y/N in my arms.

A loud explosion comes from behind but I don't turn around. We get about five miles away from the warehouse before we stop and look back. I check that Y/N is alright but nothing has changed. Izzy comes over and touches her wrist "She alive. Let's take her to Magnus." I follow Clary with Jace behind and Izzy next to me. 

We get to Magnus's and Clary knocks on the door. The door opens to reveal a Magnus wearing an over the top suit and holding a glass of whisky.  "Biscuit, how can I help?" he looks around and must have spotted Y/N because he says "Come on in." 

Inside I carefully place Y/N on one of the sofas and turn to Magnus "Can you help her?" Magnus nods "I think so." We all stand back while Magnus waves his hands over Y/N body a blue mist surrounding them. It disappears and Magnus steps away "She is in a medicaly endused coma but I should be able to wake her. However magic seems to be stoping me from waking her at the moment."

Jace and Clary look at me and Izzy says "Thanks Magnus we will come over tomorrow." I shake my head "Do you mind if I stay?" Magnus glances at me with a raised eyebrow but nods "Fine." The others leave and tell me they will come up with something to tell Maryse. Magnus smiles at me "Well Alexander I'll go fix up the spare room." I smile slightly and sit on the floor next to Y/N.