Date

Your P/O/V:
I wake up early and grin when I see the outfit that Izzy helped me pick out yesterday. Rolling out of bed I have a shower and get dressed before fixing my hair in a simple plait down my back. I also apply a small amount of makeup around my eyes before grabbing my bag containing my phone, stele and a seraph blade.

I jump slightly when someone knocks on the door and I check myself once more in the mirror before walking over and opening it. I grin Alec is wearing a blue short-sleeve button-down, jeans and a leather jacket "Hey, you ready to go?" I nod and close my door following him through the hallways and into the foyer "Meet me outside." He whispers

I nod and he strides confidently through the foyer to the door and out. I wait a minute then follow smiling when I get outside and Alec grabs my hand lightly "Shall we?" I nod "let's go." I smile "Where are we going?" He grins "It's a surprise." we walk through the city holding hands until we get to a mundane cinema. Alec opens the door for me and walks over to the girl at the desk "Umm hi, I booked two seats on the phone to see The hobbit." she smiles and bats her eyelids "Under what name?" "Alec." she nods and stares at the computer "Well that's $10 please." he hands over the money and she grins "Would you like anything else?"

Alec turns to me and smiles "Do you want anything?" I shrug "Do you want to share some popcorn?" he blushes "I've never had popcorn." I smile and turn to the girl "One large sweet popcorn please." she nods and fills a bucket handing it to me "Thanks." Alec pays and takes the tickets we walk into screen 3 and sit at the back "I can't believe you've never had popcorn." he shrugs and takes a handfull "What do you think?" he shrugs "Its alright." I smile and throw a piece in the air catching it in my mouth Alec laughs quietly "Impressive." I smile "So what's the film about?" he shrugs "No idea, Jace suggested it." 

I nod and take another handful of popcorn "How do you think Maryse would react to us being together?" he shrugs "Depends if she finds out you have magic not well if she finds out your Magnuses daughter worse still. If she doesn't know then I think she would be okay with it." I nod and the film starts. Alec gets very into it and starts mumbling under his breath about how they are using a sword wrong. I smile and turn to get some more popcorn to find the bucket practically empty. I smile looks like he loves popcorn as much as I do.

The film ends and Alec stands following me out of the cinema "Sorry I ate all the popcorn." I laugh "Its alright." he grins and grabs my hand "Do you want to go for a walk?" I nod "That sounds great." we walk into central park and through the trees before sitting down on a bench. Alec takes out his phone "Smile." I hide behind his arm "I hate having my picture taken!" he grins and tickles my side making me move and giggle. He grins "Perfect." I stick my tongue out at him and he kisses the top of my head taking another picture. He stands and offers me his hand pulling me up "Ready to head back." I nod and hold his hand as we walk back to the institute. 

We stop outside the institute and Alec turns to face him "This was nice." I nod and lean up kissing his cheek "Thank you, I really enjoyed this." he nods and I walk inside to be ambushed by Izzy and Clary "Come on," they both grab an arm and drag me to Izzy's room pushing me onto the bed and sitting opposite me. "Tell us everything!" I laugh and cross my legs underneath me "Alright, well we went to the cinema and saw The Hobbit which was really good. Alec ate all the popcorn and then we went for a walk in Central Park and Alec took some pictures. Then we came back here and I kissed his cheek before coming in here and getting ambushed by you." 

They both smile and Izzy claps her hands together "Your going to be my sister in law!" I hold up my hands "Woah, we've been on one date." Clary laughs and falls over backwards, Izzy helps her up and I roll my eyes. "Am I free to go?" Izzy laughs and nods "But tonight we're having a slumber party, and having makeovers!" I sigh "Fine."