Help from Izzy

Your P/O/V:

"Alright Y/N you can head back to the institute today." I smile at Magnus "Thanks dad." I pause and Magnus beams "Dad?" I nod "Ye, I figured I would try it out seeing as I have forgiven you." he gives me a hug "I like it." Alec walks into the room "Ready to go back to the Institute." I nod and stand on tip-toe to kiss his cheek. "Let's go." I wave at Magnus "See you later dad." I follow Alec out of the apartment pulling my jacket around me.

"How do you think Maryse will react?" He shrugs interlocking our fingers "React to what? Us dating or us being missing for a couple of days. Or her finding out that your dad is a warlock."I laugh and squeeze his hand "Well to any of those things." he smiles down at me "I think she's gonna be really mad." I smile and lean against his arm. "Ye, I'm sorry if you get into any trouble." he shrugs "I don't mind."

We get to the institute and Alec pushes open the door allowing me to walk inside first. "Thank you." he smiles "No problem." "Where the hell have you two been?" I jump slightly and turn to see Maryse with her hands on her hips and scowling. "Hello, Mother." he puts an arm around my waist "Y/N was visiting her dad and we ended up getting attacked by demons. Y/N got hurt so we stayed with Magnus while she got better." She continues to scowl "Well next time you get attacked please send a message to the institute." she turns on her heel and storms away leaving me and Alec alone.

"Thanks." he looks confused "For what?" I kiss his cheek "For not telling Maryse that Magnus is my dad and all that." He smiles at me and leans down and kisses me lightly on the lips. I feel my legs go weak and wrap my arms around his neck. After a couple of seconds, we pull apart and I grin "That was..." I pause and he grins "Great." I nod and we walk into the main part of the Institute then up to the rooms. "Umm, Y/N." I turn to Alec "Yes?"

"Would you like to go on a date tomorrow?" I beam up at him "I would love to." I walk into my room and gently shut the door trying to stop myself from yelling in happiness. I pace up and down then pick up my phone and call Izzy "Hey, I need your help as soon as possible." I hear a giggle "What with?" I scowl "I'm going on a date with Alec and..." I hear her squeal "I am on my way." she makes a wooshing noise and the line goes dead. I flop down onto the bed and run my fingers through my hair.

There is a knock on the door and I get up to open it. Before I get there it flies open and Izzy bounds in. "Izzy hear to help with the date emergency." I roll my eyes and laugh "Okay now details." I raise an eyebrow "What do you mean?" she grins "well how did he ask and did he say where?" I smile "Well he kissed me then got a little awkward and asked if I wanted to go out tomorrow, didn't say where." she nods and opens my wardrobe "Now I am positive that Magnus is your father." I laugh "I never wear most of it." she nods "Well now you're going to because these clothes are amazing. Okay, what to wear for a date?" I smile "Something simple." she frowns "Fine, but you have to let me do your makeup." I nod "It's tomorrow."

She nods "Okay so something simple." she moves the clothes to the side as she looks through them "Okay I think this will go with this." she lays out some clothes on the bed then grabs some converses. I start flipping a small knife between my fingers "Okay hows this?" 

 I start flipping a small knife between my fingers "Okay hows this?" 

I nod "Looks good." she grins "Now date advice." she sits next to me "Well you should hold hands and if it's cold walk close together." I smile and she continues "If you go get coffee or food make sure he pays!" I laugh and she frowns "It's important. But the most important thing is to have fun and end with a hug or kiss or both." I nod "I will be back tomorrow to do your makeup, do you wanna go train?" I nod and we leave my room heading to the training room.