Coffee date

Alec and I walk together to a small cafe full of mundanes. The barista is staring at Alec so I glare at her as she takes her order. When she walks away Alec looks confused "Why did you glare at her?" I smile "Because she was eyeing you up." he smiles "Jealous." I scowl "No." he grins "You totally are." I stick my tongue out at him "Shut up." he grins and kisses my cheek lightly "Your cute when you're annoyed." I scowl "shut up." he grins and leans forward "Make me." I blush slightly and lean forward kissing him hard, he blushes and I grin "You're cute when you're flustered."

He scowls but smiles slightly "Shut up." I laugh and thank the barista who puts our drinks on the table before walking away. I take a sip and smile at Alec who is still blushing like crazy. "Are you feeling alright? You're looking a bit red." he scowls "I blame you." I smile and kiss his cheek "Drink your coffee before it gets cold." he smiles and picks up his coffee. I start drinking my own and smile slightly "You're staring." he scowls "No I'm not." I smile and shrug "What ever you say."

We sit in a comfortable silence for a while until his phone buzzes "Maryse is wondering where we are." I sigh and we both stand up. Alec takes my hand gently and we start walking back to the Institute. "This was nice." he nods "How long are we planning on hiding this?" I shrug slightly "I don't mind. Do you think your parents would be okay with me?" he sighs "My mother isn't the most understanding person. My father probably would be okay unless he found out about Magnus." I nod slightly and smile sadly "I don't think we should tell them." he shakes his head slightly "At least your dad's okay with it and my sister." I smile and nod.

We stop outside the Institute and I kiss his cheek gently "See you later." he nods and smiles. I walk into the Institute and to my room. I change into some leggings and a sports bra and pull on a top before walking to the training room. I find Izzy and Clary already there and smile walking over to them "Mind if I join?" Izzy grins "Of course not."