Waking up

I smile down at Y/N wondering if what the girls said is true. Magnus would probably know but there is no way I am bringing up true love with him especially over his daughter. I jump slightly when someone touches my shoulder "I think I've found the right spell. But it involves a potion." I nod "I'll help." I get up and follow Magnus through into a large room full of jars. He pushes a piece of paper into my hand "Need this." 

Sighing I walk around the room putting jars on the table as I find them. Magnus walks back in with around twelve books in his arms. He drops them on the table and flicks his wrist the pages magically turn eventually stopping on the page Magnus wants them on. I stand back and watch Magnus make his potion.

His brow creases as the bowl starts glowing. I leave the room and go back over to Y/N and sit down again. I stroke her hair lightly "Hey, I think we have found how to wake you up." I laugh lightly "And it doesn't involve kissing." "What?" Magnus's voice comes from behind me. I turn "Izzy and Clary's idea." Magnus smirks "That wouldn't work." I smile slightly "I know."

"Now let's wake up Y/N." he walks over and hands me a cup "Whilst I'm chanting feed her this." I nod and pour some of the mixture into Y/N mouth tilting her head up slightly so she doesn't choke. Magnus starts chanting and I continue to feed Y/N the glowing mixture. She coughs slightly and I help her sit up "What the hell happened?" Magnus smiles "You were kidnapped by Valentine, do you not remember."

She scowls at Magnus "Magnus." he smiles slightly "Good to see you." she stands and backs away from Magnus "I still hate you by the way, even though you woke me up." he frowns slightly "You don't know the full story." she sighs and sits down "Then explain." Magnus sits opposite her and sighs "I wanted to come back to you but I was, am high warlock of Brooklyn and daemon numbers were increasing and the other warlocks told me I had to put my kind first." He pauses glancing at Y/N "I didn't know about your Mother until about a month after it happened."

Y/N sighs "And that is the truth?" Magnus nods and she slowly stands up walking over to him "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have judged you." she hugs him and I smile. Y/N lets go of Magnus and walks over to me. She wraps her arms around my waist and I awkwardly wrap mine around her "I heard everything." she whispers and pulls away. walking back over to Magnus "Valentine said he knew who my parents were and he tourted me for information on you and the institute."

She wraps her arms around her self and I notice that the scars on her arms are gradually disappearing. "Did you tell him anything?" Magnus grabs her hand and she shakes her head. "What did he do to you?" I ask crouching in front of her she shudders "he cut me mostly with seraph blades also injected me with hallucinating drugs." she sucks in a deep breath "He also threatened me and killed his followers in front of me except they looked like the people I care about."

Magnus wraps an arm around her shoulder and she locks eyes with me and manages a small smile. I blush slightly and Magnus must notice because he stands up and says "I'm going to leave you two alone for a while. If you need me I will be in my office." I get up and sit down next to her "So you heard everything that I said to you while you were asleep." she nods and I blush hard causing her to giggle "I like you to." 

She leans forward and kisses my cheek "Thanks for saving me." I stutter "Um no problem." she smiles "Your cute when you're flustered." I scowl "I'm not flustered, just tired." I fake a yawn and she laughs "Alright big guy." she leans her head on my shoulder and I wrap an arm around her shoulders "So what do we do now?" I shrug "I don't know how about a date?" she smiles "I would like that." I go to say something else when the door opens and Jace, Izzy and Clary walk in. 

Me and Y/N jump apart and Clary and Izzy hug Y/N. "How are you feeling?" Izzy says Y/N shrugs "Alright. A bit shook up." Clary and Izzy smile at me and Y/N looks over her shoulder at me looking confused. "Why are they staring at you like that?" I blush slightly "No idea." Clary laughs "Did he kiss you?" Y/N turns to her "What?" Jace moves next to me "What happened, dude?" I shrug "Nothing." Y/N smiles "No he did not kiss me." she points at Jace "And nothing happened."