Date advise from a parabatai

Alec P/O/V:

I walk through the institute trying to find Jace and pass the training room. Inside I can see Izzy and Y/N with bo staffs. I stop watching them for a little while before realising I'm staring at Y/N. I shake my head and continue walking towards Jaces room. I knock and he opens it grumbling slightly "Alec how can I help?" I frown "Well I need help with something." he grins "What do you need?" I shrug "Advice I guess." he nods and opens the door wider "Come on in." he grins "So what can I help with Alec?" I frown "date advice." Jace laughs "You asked out Y/N? and you said nothing happened!" I blush and scowl, Jace grins "Sorry." he leans on his bedpost "Where are you going?" I shrug "I don't know." he nods "Well I think either the park or the movies." I nod "Movies?"

Jace grins "Mundanes go to them a lot." I nod "Okay. How would I pay?" Jace grins and hands me a wad of paper notes mundanes call 'dollars' I nod "Thanks." I slip it into my pocket and Jace says "You should wear something casual and take one stele between you and probably a seraph blade." I smile "Always thinking of weapons." he shrugs "Well you should take her out for coffee or something after or a walk through the park." he grins and claps me on the back "Have fun." I nod "Thanks." I walk out and head to my room I find the door ajar and push it open to see Izzy sitting on my bed grinning "I am so proud of you big brother." I sigh "Y/N told you?" she nods grinning "Well have fun on your date." I nod and she hugs me tightly "Don't screw it up!" I smile "Thank you, that really helps with nerves." She grins and skips out the room leaving me to decide on a casual outfit.