Girls night

I look at the time and see that it is half eight. I change into grey shorts and a crop top and also pull on an oversized hoody I stole from the laundry room. Grabbing my phone and a bag of sweets before walking out of my room and heading to Izzy's room. I open the door and find Izzy and Clary balancing beer, food and a game on their arms. Laughing I help them put everything on the floor and drag pillows over before sitting down and opening a beer "So what's the game?" Izzy grins "Cards against humanity and truth or dare." I nod "Fun." Izzy pours a mix snack bag (above picture) into a bowl and offers it around "Makeovers first." Clary claps and I sigh "Fine, but only nails and hair." Izzy nods and walks over to her vanity table and grabs two bags." I'll do your nails first." I nod "Clary can I do yours by magic?" she nods "Sure." 

"What colour do you want?" she shrugs "Red." I nod and use my magic to unscrew the lid. Izzy chooses a dark blue colour and starts painting one hand "Clary, how are things with Jace?" she grins "Great, thanks." I nod "All done." she smiles "Thank you, wow there much neater than when I do them." I smile "Your welcome." Izzy smiles "And done." I smile "Thank you." she nods "You better let them dry." I nod "Of course." she grins "Okay cards against humanity then I'm dying your hair." I sigh "Alright." she takes the cards out the box and we start to play for a couple of hours until Clary throws popcorn at me and we start a popcorn fight trying to catch it in our mouths.  We all fall about laughing and I use my magic to clear up the popcorn and place my cards on the floor. 

Izzy grins doing the same "Can I dye your hair now?" I smile "How long will it take?" she shrugs "No idea." I nod and clary grabs a box of dye "Well your not dying my hair!" Izzy grins "Fine, but you actually let me do your makeup." she nods and they start reading the instructions out loud while I put the cards away. Izzy grins and grabs several towels and some rubber gloves. "Okay let's get started." I sit on the floor and "What colour are you dying my hair?" Izzy makes an umm noise then says "f/c" I nod "Alright." Izzy applies the dye and Izzy laughs "That's very attractive."

 I stick out my tongue and she grabs cards against humanity "let's see how this works." she takes out the cards and hands me some before reading the instructions "Okay so I'll read of these cards and then you fill in the blank using one of your cards. The funnier or stupider the better." I nod and she picks a card "Hey baby come back to my place and I'll show you..." I look at my cards before handing her one "crippling debt." she laughs and picks another one "When I am the president of the united states I will create a department of..." I smile and Izzy points to one of my cards.

I nod and hand it to Clary "Winking at old people." we all laugh and Clary picks another card "And the academy award for blank goes to blank." I look at the cards in front of me and grin handing her two "And the academy award for farting and walking away goes to the sharks with legs." The game continues for a while until Izzy says "Okay we just need to wash your hair then it's all done. It should last for up to ten weeks." I follow her into the bathroom and then wrap a towel around my hair before sitting next to Izzy and Clary on the floor. "What should we do now?" Izzy grins "Lets watch a movie."

We both nod and Izzy places her laptop at the end of the bed "What should we watch?" I shrug "Don't mind." Clary grins "Disney!" Izzy nods and finds a list of Disney films "Which one?" I smile "(favourite Disney film)" she nods and clicks on it. We all open a beer and eat the rest of the popcorn. There is a knock at the door and Izzy pauses the film. I walk over and open it to find Alec in sweats and a shirt. He smiles "You dyed your hair" I smile "Correction Izzy died my hair." he smiles "It looks very nice." I smile "Did you want to talk to Izzy?" he shakes his head "Actually I was looking for you." I smile and step into the corridor pulling the door too "What can I help you with?" 

He smiles "Are you free on Tuesday?" I nod and he grins "Would you like to go out for lunch if we don't get sent on a mission obviously." I smile "I would love to." he smiles "Well I'll see you later, enjoy your sleepover thing." I smile and kiss his cheek "See you later." I walk back into Izzy's room to find them both listing through the wall. "Really?" they both shrug and we go back to watching the film all falling asleep in a pile of pillows and blankets.