Valentine

I wake up and try to move my hands. But they are tied behind my back. I look around the room and see that I am in a plain grey room and the lights are brightly reflecting off the walls. The door opens and a man with a red circle on his neck. I scowl and try to break the bonds around my wrists as he approaches. "It's nice to meet you Y/N." I frown "How do you know who I am?" he smiles "I know many things including who your parents are."

I tug harder at the ropes and the chair moves ever so slightly. "So you don't know who I am?" I scowl again "No I know who you are Valentine." he smiles "Do you know why you are here?" I shake my head "Well I needed a lure to bring my son and daughter together." I frown "They won't come for me they have known me for a week." 

He smiles slightly "You see the thing about my daughter is that she gets attached to people. Also if she doesn't the eldest Lightwood will convince them." I must have looked confused because he says "He has a slight thing for you." I raise an eyebrow "No he doesn't and how would you know if he did?"

"I have spies at the Institute." I nod "Of course you do. Now, why the hell am I here?" he smiles "I need information on Magnus Bane and you know him also again I need my son and daughter to connect as I said earlier." I scowl at the floor "Your not getting anything out of me." he laughs coldly "We shall see."