Finding Y/N

Alec P/O/V:

I run my hands through my hair again and pace up and down the room. She can't be gone. I told her I was not going to let anyone hurt her. And now she is gone. Who knows what Valentine will do to her. Jace and Izzy don't seem to care and Clary is actually on my side. Jace walks over "Hey, do you wanna quite the pacing." 

I scowl at him "Y/N is gone and you won't do anything about it." I yell Izzy and Clary walk over and Izzy grabs my arm and looks right into my eyes. "Alec we will find her but for now will you please calm down." I pull my arm free "No, Y/N is who knows where and you won't come with me to find her." Izzy tilts her head "You really like her don't you."

Scowling I start pacing again Clary glares at Jace "If I went missing would you look for me?" Jace looks confused "Yes." she turns to Izzy "If Alec or Jace went missing would you look for them?" she nods "Well why are we not helping Alec find Y/N?" they are all looking down at the floor. "Your right we should be helping," Izzy says.

I look at them "Your really going to help me?" Jace nods "Yes we will buddy, I'm sorry." he looks at Izzy and Clary "Do you know of anything she would have worn recently?" Clary nods "A necklace she wore yesterday." She runs off and I look at Jace "parabati tracking?" he nods. When Clary gets back we take the necklace between our hands and activate our parabati rune.

I see her tied to a table in an abandoned warehouse with scars all down her arms. I pull away from Jace "I know where that is." I walk over to the weapons room and grab my bow arrow, quiver and two seraph blades. "Let's go." We all gear up and leave the institute. I lead the way to the river and along the bank to a large warehouse were I know Y/n is.

I kick down the door and activate my rune for seeing in the dark. There is no one in sight but I can sense there is someone nearby. Clary, Jace, Izzy and I all split up and go down separate corridors. At the end of the one I go down, there is a locked door I take my stele out of my pocket and draw an opening rune over the lock. The door swings open and I see Y/N unconscious on the table and run over to her.

She is alive and taking short shallow breaths but seems to be in a deep sleep. I shake her slightly but she doesn't wake. Carefully I cut the ropes tying her to the table and pick her up carrying her bridal style from the room. There is no sign of anyone and I am expecting an ambush at any second.