Chapter 26

"Ive got so much to do today

"Ive got so much to do today." Hardin sighs as he rummages around the apartment looking for something.

"What are you looking for?" I ask looking up from my book

"The final manuscript of the book. Im meeting Vance today he's gonna review it then i need to start thinking of a cover and all that shit."

"Try the top draw in the kitchen." He's stressing me out just watching him rush around.

"Got it. I love you. Text me ok." He leans down kissing me quickly before leaving in a hurry. I just sit there for a second procrastinating to myself as much as possible before finally getting my laptop and opening my email. As I guessed theres 99+ new emails but I really can't complain. My buisness really has been taking off.

I answer as many emails as possible before calling a few more restaurants,hotels,cake makers,caterers and organising transport,makeup,hair,bachellorette party etc. Weddings can be soooo exhausting to plan but I really do love my job. I cant lie I have definetely had my low moments. Especially when im showing the bride and groom options for cakes and table decor or colour pallettes and they are holding hands and looking as happy as ever. I even started crying once just watching this couple who brought there kid and it just reminded me of all the things I knew I might not be able to have and at the time I still thought hardin was dead. I wouldnt have wanted any of that if it wasn't with him. When he disappeared and everyone thought he was dead I kind of just forced myself to accept the fact that I would be alone forever because deep down I also knew there would only ever be hardin. If there was no hardin then that would also mean that I would never get married or have kids. Everyone kept saying to me "Hardin would want you to move on and find someone new to make you happy" but I know hardin and as much as I'm sure he would want me to be happy in life I dont think he would want me to move on. Even if he did u wouldn't be able to. I was angry for a very very long time at everyone around me but more myself than anything. In my head I thought I had driven him to kill himself and it crushed me. I was devastated for litterally years. I drifted into the world or depression and anxiety and was stuck there until hardin showed up again and pulled me out. Then all my anger shifted to him. My phone lit up and hardins name covered the screens.

"Hey"

"You ok?"

"Ye why?"

"Just checking up on you thats all."

"Are you still at Vance's?"

"Um ye. Vance just told me some news about the book and promoting it but im not sure what to do. I figured I would ask you first before I go saying yes."

"Okayyy. Whats the news?"

"Well he wants me to do a book signing around Europe."

"Wow that would be amazing. I mean It could be like a little holiday for us as well."