Chapter 10

"Tess!" I groan when I reach over and feel she isn't in bed

"Tess!" I groan when I reach over and feel she isn't in bed. "Ye" she walks back into the room. "What time is it?" I yawn. "8.00 in the morning." Why the fuck is she up so early. "Come back to bed" She lays down next to me and turns over. "I cant." She gives me a quick kiss and gets back up. "Why not?" I sigh. "I have a massage booked in 30 minutes" she grins. "I can give you a massage.Better than the one the lady is gonna give you." She rolls her eyes and starts to put her sandals on. "As tempting as that sounds i think im gonna pass. My muscles are killing me after climbing up that cliff like 100 times yesterday" I know what she means. My muscles are killing me too but hopefully she can use that time to relax and chill out. "Ok then. Is it ok if I use your computer?" She looks at me weird because I would never ask before I would just do whatever I want. "Ye sure. Can you not ask next time though. I liked when you would just go on it before without asking." That makes absolute no sense on why sje would like that. "Um OK. Sure." She can see im confused. "It just lets me know that your still you and you haven't changed completely. I liked how you just never gave a fuck what anyone thinks.me included.". "Tess your opinion is the only one I give a fuck about." She gives me a kiss and leaves for her spa thingy. I get up and dressed and as usual its like 203847⁰ outside. I walk over to tessas bag and grab her computer. I sit there thinking about ehat I can do to pass the time before tess comes back. I could check my emails that I havent looked at in years or i could watch netflix. I open Google and a real estate page is open. I remeber telling tess to look at renting out a studio instead so we can loce together and keep her work stuff there. Before i know it I'm looking at apartments for both of us. I know i just a few weeks ago I signed for the apartment but hopefully if I look i could find something more to both mine and tessas liking rather than just mine. She did say she liked the apartment when we looked but i know she meant she likes it because it suits me so well. I keep scrolling through until one apartment catches my eye. Its got big windows that look out into a private garden and a pretty large living room and kitchen. I think tess might like it but I will show her before I even consider getting another apartment right after I just started paying for a different one. I open a new tab and sign into my Gmail account. '5000+ emails' This might take a while. I open the first email and read over quickly to check if its important and then delete it. Almost an hour later im still going through emails. I've deleted every email besides the ones who's names I recognise. Theres a few from vance and some publishing companies ive heard of. I open an email from a company called 'Academic press' which is a publishing company from back in London.

'Dear Mr Scott,
We would like to talk to you about possibly publishing another book of yours. All our employees at Academic Press loved your first book and so did a lot of people around the world.We think you would benefit very well from publishing more books of your own. Hope to hear from you soon.'
-Academic Press

Wow. I check the date the email was sent and it was from years ago. Theres no harm in replying and ive been thinking about publishing another book. I email back saying that I would be open to the idea and click on the next email from Vance.