Chapter 22

"Tess this is Gina

"Tess this is Gina. Shes a trauma therapist."

"Hi Tessa its lovely to meet you. Im sorry about what happened to you. No one should go through that." My eyes instantly go to hardin.

"You told her." I grit my teeth.

"Everything said between me and you is confidential unless i think your a danger to others and yourself." I really dont give a fuck. I want her to leave.

"Well thats lovely except i dont need a therapist nor do I want a therapist so please leave my apartment." Shes caught off guard by my hostility.

"Tess I really think this will be good for you."

"I don't care.I don't want a therapist. Can you please leave." Im so pissed at hardin right now.

"Look I know it might be hard for you to talk about but I guarantee it will make you feel better and deal with all the things you must be feeling right now." Does she purposely speak to annoy me.

"Oh im sorry did you not hear me i said get the hell out of my apartment." Hardin steps forward and touches my shoulder trying to calm me down.

"Get off me." I swat his hand away.

"Maybe I should come back another time."

"No you won't come back at all." She walks towards the door and I slam it behind her. I turn to hardin.

"Why the hell were you so rude to her?" Really.

"You told her. YOU told her about what happened to me. You had no right to do that at all. You didn't even talk to me about it and I made you promise to not tell ANYONE and then you go tell some random stranger I dont even know." Im more annoyed that he told her what happened than actually bringing a therapist here.

"I was just trying to help."

"Well you made things worse. I told you what you needed to do to help me and getting me a therapist wasnt one of them."

"Why are getting so worked up about this?"

"Because it wasnt something for you to just go and tell someone. I don't want anyone knowing anything."

"I didnt mean to upset you tess I was just trying to help." But it didn't help.

"You know what forget about it and tell that therapist never to come back here and listen to me this time when I say I DONT want to talk about it. Ever." I huff.

I've never been so moody in my whole life. Everything is annoying. Everyone is annoying. My whole life is just annoying.

I isolate myself from hardin for the rest of the day. I need time to cool down and I also need to apolagize for being slightly snappy earlier. I know he was just trying to help me but he was in the wrong to just go and tell that women everything that happened.