Chapter 33

This chapter is almost 9,000 words long so enjoy... ;)

2 weeks has passed and Its already the day before Kim's wedding

2 weeks has passed and Its already the day before Kim's wedding. Me and Kim are in our shared hotel room for the night setting everything up for tommorow. When I say me and Kim I mean me. Im setting up everything ready. Im trying my best to juggle being the wedding planner and the maid of honour but I cant lie it is challenging trying to make sure the bride is happy in both departments. While im running round like a headless chicken ticking things off the list Kim's laying on the bed with a glass of champagne in her hand in her silk robe looking boujee as ever.

"Im off to the venue for a couple hours to make sure everything is going smoothly. I'll be back in time for the nail person to arrive. Just...relax" kim looks at me like I've lost my mind as im out of breath.

"We are getting drunk when you come back. I've never seen you so hectic in my life."

"Its my job." I close the door behind me and rush to the elevator with my bag on my shoulder. I could see the elevator floor closing and I run as fats as I can to keep the door open. Thankfully a hand stops the door in time for me to get in.

"Thank you." I sigh pulling out my phone to check the time.

"Your welcome. Did you just run a marathon or something." He looks at me questioning why I'm so out of breath.

"Ha no im just in a rush thats all." The elevator door opens and I run out as fast I can to my car. Im already running late and the decorators arrived 6 minutes ago and im not there! I drive to the venue ignoring my phone going off every 2 minutes. I probably should answer but last time I answered the phone while driving it didn't end well.

I walk into the building to complete madness and I already have a headache.

"Ok flowers dont go there and the aisle is in the wrong place! The sachet is supposed to go the other side of the chair so it lines the aisle! Be careful with those! Does no one have vision around here!" I yell instructions in every possible direction.

"Thank god your bossiness is good for something." A voice comes from behind me. I turn around but I see no one there.

"Im over here." I feel a tap on my shoulder from behind me.

"Hardin. What are you doing here?" I question.

"I-"

"Hang on follow me. Those flowers are meant for the tent where the dance floor is being layed down.Where is the table for the cake?" I ask the lady with a box of flowers in her hand.

"Its over there" she points on the opposite side of the room.

"The table is supposed to be under the tent where the dance floor is." She nods and walks off.

"Your the wedding planner right?" Someone walks up to me carrying yet another box of flowers.

"Thats me." I pick up the last box and walk outside to the tent with hardin and the other person following behind me.