Chapter 8

"Follow me this way" the waiter walks us down the same path we had breakfast this morning only this time the path is lined with candles leading to our table. "What is all this" Tessa grabs my hand and looks up at me. "A suprise" i try to keep it vague. Theres an actual table this time closer to the water and the sun is setting on the water. "I will be back in 5 minutes to take your orders" The waiter leaves us and we sit down. The whole table is surrounded by candles and they really did go all out. I told the person at reception to make it magical and she did a pretty good job. "This is beautiful" She says. I smile as she looks around us at all the candles. "What are you gonna order?" I ask. "Steak" She smiles. I decode to order the same thing and the waiter takes our order. I pour 2 glasses of red wine and we sit and talk about what we want to do tommorow. "Can we go snorkeling?" She gasps as the idea comes to her head. " Ye sure. We can hire a boat for the day and then go" She claps her hands in excitment and the waitor walks out with our.

Around 40 minutes later tessa and i have completely finished our food along with a whole bottle of wine. Im slightly distracted now and im absolutely shitting myself over what shes gonna say within the next hour. "Are you okay?" She catches on. "Um ye im okay but can i talk to you about something here goes nothing. She suddenly becomes panicked and concerned about what im going to say. "Ye sure is everything OK?" She asks. "Ye. Um you know how i wanted to take things slowly this time so we can get to know eachother all over again." She nods. "Its because I wanted to have the opportunity to do things differently this time. Back when we were younger I was a completely different person and if I knew how much you would have effected my life and how much I would fall in love with you everything would have been so different. I hope you know how much you mean to me and i never want to losse you again. That being said..." i get up of my chair and pull her to stand up. She wraps her arms around my back and looks up at me. "I never got to do this properly last time." Her eyes begin to water as she looks up at me. "I wanted to know if you want to be my girlfriend" Her face lights up at my words in shock. "Are you serious." Shes crying now. I bring my hand up to her face and wipe away her tears. "Ive never been more serious" She hugs me tightly and kisses me passionately. "Is that a yes?" I ask. "Yes. 1000 times yes!" I wrap my arms around her and cover my mouth with hers. "One more thing." I reach into my back pocket. I pull out the ring from the box in the woods. Something about it when I look at it reminds me of Tessa. "This is a promise ring. I want you to know how much I love you and want this to be a daily reminder that no matter what happens I will always love you. Sometime in the future I will get down on one knee and make that promise again and again on the day i make you my wife." We are both a sobbing mess now and im not the type to show my emotions but I've learned from experience that the only way she will believe me is if she sees that i mean it. I slide the ring onto her finger. "I love you." We stand there hugging eachother for a few minutes before sitting back down. "I cant believe you just did that." Her eyes are red now and mascara has run down her face but she still looks captivating. She doesnt let go of my hand the whole time we are eating our desert. I catch her looking at me a few times deep in thought and she goes all shy. "Do you wanna head back?" She asks. I nod and we head back to the room. We get in and she immediately kicks her shoes off before pushing me back against the door and locking it. "You made me a promise. The one before this promise" she holds her hand up showing me the ring. I know what promise she means. I wasnt going to forget about that promise especially after she tried time and time again to get me onto the bed. Her mouth finds mine and i trace her lip with my tounge. She moves down to my neck making sure to leave a mark. She yelps as I grab her legs and lift her up onto me. I walk us into our bedroom and put her down. She turns around and i unzip her dress watching it reveal her tanned skin. Her hands move to my stomach slowly dragging her nails up to take it off. As gets onto the bed and pulls me on top of her, her legs wrap around my waist and she reaches down to unbutton my jeans. She pushes them down along with my boxers using her feet. I reach behind her back and unclip her lace bra revealing her tan lines. using her hand she pushes it down to where she wants it and my mouth pulls into a smile under her full lips. Her eyes close and her mouth opens as my hand goes into the front of her panties. I push one finger inside of her earning a feverish moan. Her head falls back when i stop to pull her panties down. I push myself inside of her and work us both close to our climax. "I love you" she breathes heavily into my neck. "I love you" we lay there silent purely enjoying this moment. For some reason that felt like a different experience. I mean everytime me and tessa have sex its amazing but this time it felt more intimate. I think its because of how emotional we both were from the moments previous to that. Tessa ends up falling asleep on my chest and i cant help but watch her as she drifts off deeper and deeper into sleep. She really is the most beautiful woman I've ever layed my eyes on. A faint smile plays on her lips as she wraps her arms around me.