Chapter 9

.... she lifts her hand up to the side of my face. "ok but can we take it slow." realisticly nothing is slow between me and tessa regardless if we try. I move my hand to the top of her leg and trail my fingers up and down "the last time you said that you ended up on my lap with your fingers in my hair, moan-" im cut off with her hand over my mouth. i grab both her wrists and hold them above her head so im looking down at her. "no one can hear us we are in the middle of the ocean" i lean down and whisper into her ear. i can feel her hot breath on my ear and her pulse racing on her neck. i move one hand down to her stomach making sure to torture her with my every movement. i quickly look back up at the boat to make sure the captain cant see us and turn back to tessa. she keeps her eyes on my hand as i move it lower and lower down her stomach. "look at me." i turn her face so shes looking me right in the eye. i can see she doesnt like having her hands trapped above her head so i move them around my neck. she pulls me down closer and moves her eyes back to her stomach. "no baby look at me." she sighs in frustration and turns back to me. I keep torturing her by moving my fingers up and down her inner thighs. "hardin stop teasing." a small smile plays on my lips but i know she doesnt find it funny. I slip my hand into the side of her bikini and watch as her eyes close and her mouth opens. "keep your eyes open" i love to see her reaction to me,knowing im the only one who has ever seen her this way gives me some sense of confidence. Her fingers move to my hair and she pulls gently making me instantly hard. I kiss away her moans and i can tell shes close when her grip on my hair tightens. "more" she moans into my mouth. I move my fingers faster watching as she comes undone. I give her a minute to collect herself and she gets up of the net. "where are you going?" i ask. " to the bathroom," she says. The next thing i know shes calling me over. "HARDIN!" I get up to find her. "Im in here." That would be helpful if I knew where 'here' is exactly. Next thing i know im shoved into some room and tessa climbs on top of me. I didnt know there was a bedroom on this boat but im guessing tessa did and saw her opportunity. I am not conplaining though. Her mouth moves quickly against mine and she doesnt waste any time pulling my bathers off. "Whats gotten into you?" Again. Im not complaining. "What?" Her mouth moves to my neck making me want her even more. "Your like a vixen." She looks at me weird. "Im not complaining though." She ignores me and carrys on driving me mad.

Tessa and i have been on this boat for like 3 hours now and we picked an island to stop by. We've pretty much eaten most of the food and we ended up falling asleep on the bed inside for an hour after our 'session' if you know what i mean. "Tess were gonna be stopping soon" shes still basically naked on the bed and ive been sitting in the lounge waiting for her to wake up but it doesnt look like that's happening anytime soon. She groans and rolls out of the bed. "Im so tired" she wipes her eyes but i don't think she realises shes still completely naked. I rush over to close the door to the bedroom. "Your forgetting your clothes" i say. "Chill hardin. Its nothing you haven't seen before." She opens the door back in her white bikini. "It wasnt me i was worried about seeing you naked. We arent the only ones on this boat remeber." I whisper. She rolls her eyes and makes her way back outside just in time for us to arrive at the island. We get of the boat and make our way up to the top of these cliffs that you can jump off. I didnt tell tess that though. "My god. Why did we pick here again." I convinced her this island will be the best place to stop because it will have a better view but in reality i just want to go cliff jumping into the water. "Um we picked this spot because it has a better view." We are both out of breath by the time we get to the very top. "Well your right about the view. This is incredible." We can see nothing but ocean for miles from here. "I know right... can I show you something?" She gives me a suspicious look and I lead us a little bit lower down the side of the cliff. The spot you jump off. "You gonna jump with me?" I already know her answer. "Absolutely not. Do you have a death wish or something?" Im glad I've still got my 3 wishes. "Ok well I still havent used any of my 3 wishes so consider this my first wish." I can see her stressing out already but I know as soon as we've jumped she will want to do it again. "Hardin please don't make me do this. I will do litteraly anything else." She moves her hands to the waistband of my swim shorts. "Nice try" i remove her hands. "Im gonna count down to 3 and then we jump." She nods hastily and i can see on her face shes absolutely terrified but weve all got to face our fears sometimes. "3...2...1.." we jump off the cliff and straight into the water. It takes a few seconds to get back up to the surface of the water. "Oh my god. I cant believe I just did that" We swim back over to the rocks and get back out. "Im gonna go again" i knew she would find it fun after we had done it once. I follow her back up the rocks and we spend the next hour and a half jumping off gradually making our way higher up the cliff."tess we have to go its getting dark and the water is freezing now" she sighs and we jump off into the water and swim back to the boat. "Your bleeding." Shes got a small cut on her ankle. "Oh,I didnt even feel anything." Im glad tessa isn't one of those girls who freaks out over chipping a nail or getting her hair a little bit wet. "Sit down and i will grab the first aid box" We sit down inside while we start to head back to the Dock. "This might sting." I clean the cut with disinfectant and watch as she shuts her eyes closed tight. I know from experience with cleaning my fists from fights and punching walls that a small cut stings like a bitch when getting cleaned. "All done." I put a plaster to cover the cut and kiss her ankle better. "Thank you." She yawns and i can see that the few hour's we spent jumping of those rocks and climbing back up tired her out quickly. I wrap a blanket around her and she ends up falling asleep with her head on my lap.

"Tess we are back at the Dock." She groans and gets her stuff. I thank the driver for taking us around all day and we make our way back up through the small village to where the driver who's name ive forgotten dropped us off. "Did you have fun?" Paul. His names Paul. It says it on his name tag thingy. "Yes we did it was lots of fun." Tessas still jalf asleep and it doesnt take long for her to doze back off while driving home.

We come to a stop outside our hotel."will i be seeing you two tommorow?" I shrug and walk inside with tessa in my arms still practically passed out. I put her down on the bed and pull her dress off. "What are you doing?" She says with her eyes still closed. "Here." She opens her eyes and i hand her my tshirt. A smile covers her face and i still love the way she looks forward to wearing my clothes the same way i look forward to handing her my shirt. "Night. I love you." She yawns and within seconds shes out like a light bulb. I lean over and place a kiss on her lips. "Love you" She can't hear me but it makes me feel sort of incomplete if I don't say 'I love you' before we go to sleep..

Short chapter I know but i will try and do a double update tommorow instead. Love you all and thanks for 1.22k reads. Means a lot to me that you all like reading my story.

Comment if you've watched AWC in cinemas? I watched it on Thursday and let me just say it was amazing! A whole roller coaster of emotions and it was so much like the book. Dialogue in some scenes was almost exactly the same. -Anna xx