Coffee with Mark

Ellies POV

Me and Mark were walking down the icy path on our way to a coffee shop. He was still holding my board even though most of the pain in my back had gone. When we arrived the coffee shop, much like the streets was empty. We sat at our table and ordered what we wanted and just made small talk until the coffee came.

"Thanks" i said as the women gave me and Mark our coffee's.
"So  what were you doing up on the slopes so early? I'm Ellie by the way." i asked him
"Well the slopes are much more empty at this time in the morning and i just wanted to get out and board, i'm leaving for the x-games soon and then the Olympics after that so i wanted to have some quality time on the slopes nearer my home you know, remember my roots and where i started off. And I'm Mark."
"Your going to the Olympics!" i asked I knew he was going to the X-games but i didn't know about the Olympics, we would both be competing for Canada as well. For some reason i just wanted to spend More time with him.
"Yeah i am" He said modestly and i don't  know why but i wanted nothing more than to just kiss him. 
Seeing how i don't think he twigged who i was yet i decided that it was about itme to tell him. 
"I guess we will be seeing more of each other then wont we?" i said with a slight smirk as his head shot up.
"You re going to the Olympics as well? Oh my God it makes perfect sense now, Your Ellie Harrows arn't you."
"Took you long enough to figure it out Mark" i said chuckling at his priceless face , still slightly red from the cold of the mountains.
"Now i have the best nickname for you" he said smiling                 
"Let me guess.......... Lucky?" i said referring to my nickname in boarding

He nodded and we made small talk for another 15 minutes until we both decided to go 

*AT ELLIE'S HOUSE* 
"Thanks for walking em back" i said shyly looking down at my feet 
"No problem Lucky" he said grabbing my chin and forcing me to look into his mesmerizing eyes. He lent in and i didn't stop him. Our lips connected and i felt fireworks (throws up because that's so cringey) My arms went around his neck as his slid around my waist , as he gripped tighter the pain in my back began to resurface and i gasped into his mouth.  He instantly pulled back         
"Oh my god I'm so sorry Ellie i didn't mean to hurt you i just forgot" He rambled 

I silenced him with a quick peck on the lips and he shut up and relaxed into the kiss.

We both pulled away smiling, I suddenly was over the moon to be going to the x-games and Olympics with him.

A/N AWWW MARK AND ELLIE ARE TOGETHER #MELLIE