Leaving

ELLIES POV

After I went to practice my Olympic run and got my grab down FINALLY! I looked for Mark but assumed he had gone home already.

Mark was so mean to Staale and I honestly felt so bad for Staale hence why I was on my way to have coffee with him now. I can't believe how jealous mark got and to be honest I was beyond pissed with him. I arrived at the coffe shop and saw Staale sitting in the corner. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey" I said when I had sat down

"Hi Ellie" he said back smiling that gorgeous smile wait what am I saying.. I can't do this to Mark

"Staale I'm so sorry about Mark, he got so jealous and I guess he snapped- " Staale shut me up. ... BY KISSING ME. And the worst thing. I kissed back.

When I came to my senses I pulled away.

"Staale what the fuck?" I said and out of the corner of my eye I saw the one person I didn't want to see.

I ran put of the coffee shop shouting.

"MARK WAIT" and after shouting until I had no breath left I collapsed on the floor. I made a decision there and then. And I was sticking by it

2 DAYS LATER

'One ticket to LA...

NO RETURN FLIGHT BOOKED'

I was going back to my home. This is it. I quit. I made a huge mistake and I can't recover from it. I've left my dad a letter saying bye. If he cares at all.

I'm leaving everyone. Mark. Staale. Craig. Cindy. Dom.

But the one thing that was the hardest to believe I had left. Was

Snowboarding

No Olympics for me. No riding ever again. Snowboarding reminded me of them and I had let them all down. I had to leave that life behind. I had to disappear in the snowboarding world forever. Goodbye lucky.