The x games

ELLIES POV

We got to the airport and met all the snowboarders that we're taking that plane. Which was a lot and my anxiety started to kick in a little but I managed it. When we finally got on the plane I sat next to Mark and not to my surprise, he fell asleep half way through the flight. I didn't waste the opportunity in looking closely at the boy that I have loved for so long yet know for only 6 weeks. The way freckles were dotted around his face in just the right places and how every time he flashed that smile I had grown to love that dimple came to show on his cheek, which I loved. He smiled in his sleep and I couldn't help myself and before I knew what I was doing I kissed his cheek, right on his dimple.

I love all these things about Mark however his hair was by far my favourite thing about him. The way he didn't care when it went into his green eyes or the way be constantly wears beanies which let the little curls at the end of his hair show. Right now he didn't have a beanie on and his hair naturally framed his face. God I a hopelessly in love with Mark McMorris.

When the plane was about to land I decided to try the impossible and wake Mark up from his nap. "Mark" I whispered close to his ear, I waited and nothing happened so I ran my fingers through his hair gently tugging out the knots there. He loved it when I did this and to be quite honest I loved doing it. I pulled my hand away to wake him up properly only to have him mumble " don't stop" and lean onto my chest smiling with his eyes still closed. Slowly I started to run my fingers through his knotty hair gently tugging when I found a knot. "We will be landing in about 2 minutes ladies and gentlemen" the announcer of the plane said. I stopped combing marks hair and got ready to get off. Mark properly woke up and helped me get down my stuff after the plane landed. He searched in his bag for a few minutes before sighing and giving up. " what you looking for Sparky?" I questioned him and he told me he had lost his beanie looking up at his hair I could see why he might want one. "Here have mine" I said as I pulled a red bull beanie out of my bag, it was too big for me so maybe it would fit Mark. "Thanks" he smiled before pulling on the beanie. We made our way to the hotel where all the competitors are staying and WOW it was fancy. But I knew paradise couldn't last that long. I had a bad feeling about this trip ...