I'm back baby

ELLIES POV

I arrived in Aspen. And made my way to the hotel where all the snowboarders were staying. Mark had big air today and I was hoping he might win. I was in the cafe in the hotel waiting until I could go into the x games stadium and watch mark. I was walking to go and sit down when I ran into someone.

"Ellie!?" I smiled

"OMG Ellie. Are you gonna be competing in the half pipe why did you leave where have you been. Kelly clarks been winning everything I'm glad you're back to show her who's boss and-"

"TORSTEIN" I yelled to shut him up.

He pulled me into a hug and I hugged back.

"Tor I'm not here to compete. I'm here to watch Mark compete."

I explained

" oh thank god. That's just what he needs. Ellie he's a wreck he never goes to parties. He just stays at home. He got a sick new board this morning though. Maybe from a fan. I've seriously never seen a sicker board. Whoever made it must be a snowboarder because the design is stunning and- Wait that was you wasn't it?" He said laughing at himself

" yep. He needs to know I still care. Staale kissed me and I never thought mark would forgive me. So I ran. I gave up snowboarding so I didn't remind myself of him. " I said

" OMG Ellie no one knows that but Staale and mark don't talk anymore. Staale has been using marks pain as a way to beat him you need to tell people. "

"PEOPLE ALREADY KNOW. Torstien I get so much hate for making him lose. I can't snowboard ever again now. That's it I'm done. No one will want me to win. I'll just be the girl who disappeared. Then came back without explanation."

"TOR LETS GO" someone shouted

"Duty calls. But think about getting on a board again Ellie "

"Ok. Bye Tor"

"Bye Ell" he said hugging me once more then going to warm up for his event.

I saw mark walking out the door as I went to the spectators stand I frowned when I saw huge bags under his eyes. But smiled when I saw my board under his arm. He already put bindings on it and was about to use it.

Seeing and feeling all the nerves and excitement of the x games made me wanna board again. Maybe I could. I will.

Luckys back baby. And I need some new tricks.